+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bench Player

stop the talking

does it bother anybody else that jpp,is challenging rg3, or other comments from giant players never like players giving bulletin bd material 2 opposing teams. ala eagle players claiming to be dream team,

No

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

nope, it's part of the game, they're just havin fun, ppl need to chill.....

I'm fine with it because we are going to spot them 21 points and destroy them by 52

your first post and you tell the NYG to stop talking? "we talk a lot of sh!! cause we can back it up"

Veteran
    The eagles dream team comments were basically an insult to every NFL team in the whole league before the season even started AND they were actually serious about.

JPP and the giants are poking fun at RG3. If you think that they have a bone to pick with him then you're wrong because Osi recently said that he's not gonna call RG3 "BOB" anymore because he feels RG3 has proved himself. Osi said he'd now call him SIR Robert griffin 3.

They're probably just mad at the media because the media never gives the giants a chance.
    Whole media thinks the 9ers will win- Giants blow them out.
    Now the media has to be desperate and say the redskins should be favorites or something.

Bench Player
    maybe im just supersticious but i just never liked players talking cus i know it can fire up opposing players,same as t.o.s bring ur pop corn comments got under the giants skin or bradys were only going to score 14 points ok lol .

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix3411 View Post
    does it bother anybody else that jpp,is challenging rg3, or other comments from giant players never like players giving bulletin bd material 2 opposing teams. ala eagle players claiming to be dream team,
    It only bothers Redskins' fans and if I find you to be one you will learn that TAGF is not the best place to rattle cages. Smack Talk Forum is the place to go.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran
    maybe im just supersticious but i just never liked players talking cus i know it can fire up opposing players,same as t.o.s bring ur pop corn comments got under the giants skin or bradys were only going to score 14 points ok lol .
    Just because your fired up doesn't mean you can still win. No matter what the record the pats had in 2007, the giants could still beat them.

Only time a team could be inferior on paper and win ONLY because they're fired up is if it their reasons had nothing to do with the opponent.

Such as God(Tebow) or someone they care about(what the colts did to the packers). But normally if you're doing it ONLY because of the opponent then you better have stuff behind you(the giants do to go with their fire and I'm sure teams are playing for God and people too ). The eagles didn't have the talent to go with their fire and the pats thought they did.
    Last edited by GentleGiant; 10-20-2012 at 08:53 PM.

We fired up the Niners pretty well. We managed.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80