+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: check out what was posted in redskins forum,, there killing mara,,,,??

Veteran

check out what was posted in redskins forum,, there killing mara,,,,??

Re: **** the Giants. No Really, **** Them.
    Been my most hated team for years living here in Giants country. Eli that goofy ******* who was too good for San Diego and who people actually compare to Peyton just cause he lucked into 2 Super Bowls. Coughlin who always shows up first in the "least favorite coaches" list, is always on the hot seat at some point during the year, always has that annoyed rat face on, and always manages to keep his job. **** Mara for being Roger's butt buddy and screwing us royally. Constant media slurping and overexposure. F them for getting an extra home game when Katrina hit and playing "road" games in London. To hell with Victor Cruz who somehow gets away with the dance celebration and **** NBC for actually giving him his own music JUST cause he's a Giant!! Screw Brett Favre, David Tyree, Kyle Williams, and Wes Welker for letting these dopes win 2 SBs. Screw Tiki, Antonio, Tuck, and JPP. They had the luckiest, flukiest 2 SB runs in NFL history and they think they're the greatest team ever seen. Last year they were the worst SB champ of all time. If we were only to win 2 games all year, I wish it was against these guys.

Veteran
    why they hate mara soo much?

i'm a bit ignorant on this whole mara thing

I know Mara is the owner of the Giants but what did he do exactly to piss the Redskins fans off?

hahaha I saw that and started hysterical laughing for quite a while. NFC East fans are something

u mad, bro? y u mad, bro? y u mad?

Veteran
    wow, why the hate for the Maras? Was it the fact they defended the NFL's ruling against the 'boys and the 'skins? http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2...-and-redskins/

eff 'em. Roll right over them on the way to Dallass

John Mara made his approval of the Redskins & Cowboys' salary cap fines public.

Veteran
    lol,, forgot about that,, but cowgirls and deadskins got what they deserved,,, but still dont get the fans killing mara like hes the new jerry jones,, ohh well

Quote Originally Posted by gfd_2 View Post
    wow, why the hate for the Maras? Was it the fact they defended the NFL's ruling against the 'boys and the 'skins? http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2...-and-redskins/

eff 'em. Roll right over them on the way to Dallass

Re:
    Just add a little bit to that excellent piece:

Mara knew his vagiants were going to be over the cap in 2012. So he opted to abuse his power by reaching out to the other 29 owners and concocting some sort of BS penalty to punish the #1 and #2 most valuable franchises.

What's ironic is that even after Mara stole the cap room his vagiants were STILL over the cap before the deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveRack View Post
    Re: **** the Giants. No Really, **** Them.
    Been my most hated team for years living here in Giants country. Eli that goofy ******* who was too good for San Diego and who people actually compare to Peyton just cause he lucked into 2 Super Bowls. Coughlin who always shows up first in the "least favorite coaches" list, is always on the hot seat at some point during the year, always has that annoyed rat face on, and always manages to keep his job. **** Mara for being Roger's butt buddy and screwing us royally. Constant media slurping and overexposure. F them for getting an extra home game when Katrina hit and playing "road" games in London. To hell with Victor Cruz who somehow gets away with the dance celebration and **** NBC for actually giving him his own music JUST cause he's a Giant!! Screw Brett Favre, David Tyree, Kyle Williams, and Wes Welker for letting these dopes win 2 SBs. Screw Tiki, Antonio, Tuck, and JPP. They had the luckiest, flukiest 2 SB runs in NFL history and they think they're the greatest team ever seen. Last year they were the worst SB champ of all time. If we were only to win 2 games all year, I wish it was against these guys.
    There's some serious player hating there. Don't hate if you can't duplicate!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread