+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: check out what was posted in redskins forum,, there killing mara,,,,??

Those skins fans are crazy. You know who else is crazy? Redskins ownership for gambling with the cap. THEY are the real cheaters, and got caught. Their ownership is why I appreciate being a giants fan. Watching the team as a young man in the early 80's, I didn't really understand the teams owner(s) ultimately determine how successful a team can be. As an older and wiser gentleman, I know that that the level of caring must be highest at the top!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveRack View Post
    lol,, forgot about that,, but cowgirls and deadskins got what they deserved,,, but still dont get the fans killing mara like hes the new jerry jones,, ohh well
    +1. The got what they deserved. Snyder and Jones were trying to be two smart asses.

They went after Tiki too??? you *******s!!!!

Redskins is a valuable franchise? Roflmao.

I can't believe Redskins fans, who have a championship in a lockout shortened season, are talking about lucky championships.

This coming from a fan of a Dan Snyder team; really!

Quote Originally Posted by PETEY006 View Post
    i'm a bit ignorant on this whole mara thing

I know Mara is the owner of the Giants but what did he do exactly to piss the Redskins fans off?
    Lmao, I am trying to figure it our myself. The guy isn't suiting up on weekends. I guess with success comes hate. They can hate us all they want while we win championships.

Redskins might jump the Cowboys for my 2nd least liked team. Most Cowboy fans I know are pretty fun to talk trash with, these RG3 fans are obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveRack View Post
    Re: **** the Giants. No Really, **** Them.
    Been my most hated team for years living here in Giants country. Eli that goofy ******* who was too good for San Diego and who people actually compare to Peyton just cause he lucked into 2 Super Bowls. Coughlin who always shows up first in the "least favorite coaches" list, is always on the hot seat at some point during the year, always has that annoyed rat face on, and always manages to keep his job. **** Mara for being Roger's butt buddy and screwing us royally. Constant media slurping and overexposure. F them for getting an extra home game when Katrina hit and playing "road" games in London. To hell with Victor Cruz who somehow gets away with the dance celebration and **** NBC for actually giving him his own music JUST cause he's a Giant!! Screw Brett Favre, David Tyree, Kyle Williams, and Wes Welker for letting these dopes win 2 SBs. Screw Tiki, Antonio, Tuck, and JPP. They had the luckiest, flukiest 2 SB runs in NFL history and they think they're the greatest team ever seen. Last year they were the worst SB champ of all time. If we were only to win 2 games all year, I wish it was against these guys.
    That person needs a nice prescription of chill pills for being that focused about the Giants being a Redskins fan. I don't even care how the Redskins won or lost their other games this season. I really don't.

Believe it was Mara who pushed for the salary cap penalties against the Redskins.

+ Reply to Thread