+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890

    Where were you guys?

    I have seen ton of Redskins fans come out and post about the game.

    So my question is this: how come we never had Redskin fans last year or before that?

    We are division rivals! I know the boards weren't excepting new posters for a while (which was actually nice lol) but I suspect the only reason you post now is because you have RG and think you're SB bound. Gotta love hype.



    Anyway, maybe some of you can give a good reason why out of the division, we only had cowboy and eagle fans.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    58
    We were too busy fending off stupid Cowgirl fans. Now, that they suck we are conquering our next biggest rival, the Gunts.

  3. #3
    There were never many Redskins fans here. Especially after we punked them 36-0. And also when you factor in the Redskins haven't won a meaningful game in well over 20 years; why bother?

  4. #4
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    20
    We have been dissappointd with Dan Snyder and the way he runs an organization. Never picked up a real qb, yeah you love your team but without a qb you won't go far. If we had Eli, i would be talking for years and years how giants suck. But really it comes down to an organization caring more about money than fans. This is the first year in awhile for us redskin fans to be excitedWe finally have a qb is worth something and can compete with the NFC east. We are just more excited this year than most, only because rooting for Rex grossman no matter how big of a redskins fan you are is somewhat hard to do.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    You guys have only beaten one good team all season, this hype is ridiculous. Can't wait till you Redskins fans disappear after the game.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj.Tomahawk View Post
    We have been dissappointd with Dan Snyder and the way he runs an organization. Never picked up a real qb, yeah you love your team but without a qb you won't go far. If we had Eli, i would be talking for years and years how giants suck. But really it comes down to an organization caring more about money than fans. This is the first year in awhile for us redskin fans to be excitedWe finally have a qb is worth something and can compete with the NFC east. We are just more excited this year than most, only because rooting for Rex grossman no matter how big of a redskins fan you are is somewhat hard to do.
    well you have a QB now. One that will eventually lead you back to the promise land. As for today though, giants 38-17
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  7. #7
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    well you have a QB now. One that will eventually lead you back to the promise land.
    That's no guarantee. RG has not proven to be very durable. No running QB has ever won the SB. The beating takes it's toll after a while.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    That's no guarantee. RG has not proven to be very durable. No running QB has ever won the SB. The beating takes it's toll after a while.
    very true.. They get the right pieces around him, then maybe. They won a Title with Doug Williams. Was he a running QB or more of a pocket passer? I don't recall
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    very true.. They get the right pieces around him, then maybe. They won a Title with Doug Williams. Was he a running QB or more of a pocket passer? I don't recall
    http://www.nfl.com/player/dougwillia...99/careerstats

    According to the stats, a pocket passer on the Redskins and when the Redskins won it.

  10. #10
    Skins fans have good reason to be excited. Also time will tell but when it's all said and done i think Colts fans will be sorry
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts