+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    It like a cult over there. They think that Jerry Reese for all problems in the world and they get themselves rilled up. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't be surprised if one of those delusional freaks tried to take a shot a reese from a bell tower or something.

All I see over there is blah blah blah, Reese cheated. Just get over it man. Your team tried to dump all of their terrible contracts during the uncapped year and got called on it. Its not like the Giants pulled the same crap.
    I think you mean Mara.

They absolutely hate the man.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    It like a cult over there. They think that Jerry Reese for all problems in the world and they get themselves rilled up. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't be surprised if one of those delusional freaks tried to take a shot a reese from a bell tower or something.

All I see over there is blah blah blah, Reese cheated. Just get over it man. Your team tried to dump all of their terrible contracts during the uncapped year and got called on it. Its not like the Giants pulled the same crap.
    Their boards are the worst. They banned me for congratulating them on their victory. What a bunch of dbags, their mods are LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuy View Post
    Their boards are the worst. They banned me for congratulating them on their victory. What a bunch of dbags, their mods are LOL.
    Same with the 49 whiners board!! I was banned 15 minutes after signing up. SCHMUCKS!!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Same with the 49 whiners board!! I was banned 15 minutes after signing up. SCHMUCKS!!
    Did you post anything? I signed up for the 49ers board, put an SF logo as my avatar, and made exactly one post defending Brandon Jacobs... still haven't been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Did you post anything? I signed up for the 49ers board, put an SF logo as my avatar, and made exactly one post defending Brandon Jacobs... still haven't been banned.
    ahhhh sneaky!

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Of course I did. But the mods were on the lookout for Gmen fans and we could'nt sneeze without getting banned. Guess I should have been sneaky like you. Good one, I will have to remember that.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Banned
    hailredskins.com is a much better board.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinSkin View Post
    hailredskins.com is a much better board.
    What do you think of the posters over on extremeskins?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    What do you think of the posters over on extremeskins?
    Extremeskins is too rah, rah for me and heavily controlled by moderators. I check it out occasionally, but that's about the extent of it. Hailredskins.com is a good place for healthy discussion and debate. Not a whole lot of smack talk and foul language is prohibited. If you're looking for a fan site where intelligent football talk happens, it's a good site.