Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Skins Fan Here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I fell asleep after chapter 4.
    He did say a mouthful lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I fell asleep after chapter 4.
    Made me laugh. I love it. You re just too terrible.

FB gets off a good one...

IMO, RGIII is MVII.

I like your assesment, and maybe we are walking into a Redskins meatgrinder

But you do realize you are not playing Willam and Mary here.......you are playing the World Champs, re-tooled with a boatload of new talent you have never seen before

Football is won and lost in the trenches, not at the QB position.......how do you think your front lines match up with ours....forget the skill positions for a minute........Eli as you will see is going to be the least of your problems

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    I like your assesment, and maybe we are walking into a Redskins meatgrinder

But you do realize you are not playing Willam and Mary here.......you are playing the World Champs, re-tooled with a boatload of new talent you have never seen before

Football is won and lost in the trenches, not at the QB position.......how do you think your front lines match up with ours....forget the skill positions for a minute........Eli as you will see is going to be the least of your problems
    Most definitely. I thought in the Preseason you were the best team in the league. Not just because you wont the title but you looked the best. Had that L to Dallas to start the year but since then have pretty much looked like the best still. Your lines are always powerful and to me the reason why you won the 2 titles, espically defensively. However, I think our front 7 on D is very good, even with the injuries. I think we can matchup with your O-line.

Offensively weve been 50/50. For the most part its been a pleasent surprise but the big test is today. It almost all comes down to Trent. You guys might have a advantage at every other spot but the main theat is still JPP and RG3's blindside. If Trent can protect it then I think we will do well. I think we will be able to run the ball on you. No one has stopped it yet, even in the losses

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
    FB gets off a good one...

IMO, RGIII is MVII.
    spoken like someone who has never seen RG3. Look at Vick's college numbers and early pro numbers and compare them to RG3. RG3 was way way way more of a pure passer in college than Vick & Cam. In the pros its been the same, espically when it comes to Vick. Vick was always looking to run. He was always one read and then he takes off. RG3 is the exact opposite and is far more of an accurate passer

Welcome.........................Are you ready to get SKINNED !
    After your Declaration of Independence !lol ,,,,,,,,,, Lets talk football............You may have a good player (RG3) for now, but in the NFL a running QB's time is Short.......It's a fact . The Giants are going to show you today...........sorry to ruin your dreams !

Banned
    TL,DR I've heard more than enough about RG3 and how he is black jesus, the savoir of the Foreskins. Maybe once your team becomes relevant Giant fans will be willing to listen. The only thing you scrubs have to hang your hat on is that you swept us last year. A lot of good that did ya huh?

Bench Player
    Skins fan here too. I will been the board after the redskins win. See you fellas

Quote Originally Posted by Tj.Tomahawk View Post
    Skins fan here too. I will been the board after the redskins win. See you fellas
    What about after they lose? Thats the real test

+ Reply to Thread