+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Why is he off the hook???? this loss falls mainly at the feet of KG

Mustache man!!!! so why is he getting a pass here???

And i will explain why.

Two turnovers REX gave us the game early our run game was good the very little we ran, and gilbride calls deep stuff. the defense holds to 3 points then a punt. so in 4 drives skins get only 3 , We should have been controlling the clock resting the D and scoring some points, even if it was 10-3 at the end of the first qtr the whole game changes.

Then later in the game we have a few 3rd and longs, what do we do we try to run there.

(slaps head)

go look at our 3rd down percentage it stinks. and its mostly the play calling!!! sure the drops and Eli threw into double coverage a few times. but the play calling stinks and it starts there.
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails."
    - William Arthur Ward -

Re: Why is he off the hook???? this loss falls mainly at the feet of...

I agree, KG was horrible today. Why can we never pick up the tempo until it is too late? It is good enough for Brady and Peyton but not the Giants. My 11 old son can see how good Eli is in the Two minute drill.

[quote user="Harooni"]Mustache man!!!! so why is he getting a pass here???

And i will explain why.

Two turnovers REX gave us the game early our run game was good the very little we ran, and gilbride calls deep stuff.* the defense holds to 3 points then a punt. so in 4 drives skins get only 3 , We should have been controlling the clock resting the D and scoring some points, even if it was 10-3 at the end of the first qtr the whole game changes.

Then later in the game we have a few 3rd and longs, what do we do we try to run there.

(slaps head)

go look at our 3rd down percentage it stinks. and its mostly the play calling!!!* sure the drops and Eli threw into double coverage a few times. but the play calling stinks and it starts there.
    [/quote]

Nicks catches the ball & we're talking a totally different story plain & simple truth. Perfect call perfect throw & terrible execution by Nicks. Book it.

[quote user="Harooni"]Mustache man!!!! so why is he getting a pass here???

And i will explain why.

Two turnovers REX gave us the game early our run game was good the very little we ran, and gilbride calls deep stuff.* the defense holds to 3 points then a punt. so in 4 drives skins get only 3 , We should have been controlling the clock resting the D and scoring some points, even if it was 10-3 at the end of the first qtr the whole game changes.

(slaps head)

go look at our 3rd down percentage it stinks. and its mostly the play calling!!!* sure the drops and Eli threw into double coverage a few times. but the play calling stinks and it starts there.
    [/quote]

Agree.

Let's keep throwing that corner fade until works!

Who is giving killdrive a pass? Find me one person & I will slap the taste out of their mouths.

If he isn't fired after this offseason I have to severely question this organization...
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Harooni"]Mustache man!!!! so why is he getting a pass here???

And i will explain why.

(slaps head)

[/quote]

Agree.

Let's keep throwing that corner fade until works![/quote]

Screen plays on 3rd and long will eventually work and keep occassionally trying to run the same play twice in hopes of being able to fool someone one day... lol

I agree....WTF..... cant they just get some first downs and move the ball methodically. They are down by 10 and they play like they are down by 20. These long passes on 3rd andmanageable are ****ing killing me.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro

If your offense cannot get into a grove
    you do something that works.

Eli has shown that he can move the
    ball with the up tempo.

Waiting until the very end of the game
    is a stubborn person who is following
    his game chart with blinders on.

And true the execution also was bad make
    no excuses for that either but let Eli
    play his game. Gilbride is getting in the way
    with a set plan that sometimes doesnt work.

[quote user="GameTime"]

I agree....WTF..... cant they just get some first downs and move the ball methodically. They are down by 10 and they play like they are down by 20. These long passes on 3rd and*manageable are ****ing killing me.....

[/quote]

It is very weird that when the O line breaks down, he doesn't call a run or short pass, just keeps them under fire until Eli makes and escape and throw or gets sacked.

[quote user="jakegibbs"] Nicks catches the ball & we're talking a totally different story plain & simple truth. Perfect call perfect throw & terrible execution by Nicks. Book it.[/quote]

no bro, you run a bit you pass short you get some first downs you give the D a rest and you control the clock and you score slowly, rather than trying to hit the homerun and hope for a big play or PI every time. you also get your QB into a rhythm . Eli didnt have a completion till very late thx to the drops and bad play selection.
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails."
    - William Arthur Ward -