+ Reply to Thread

Win or lose, I don't want to hear...

from the defensive apologists about how they wore down at the end of the game and use time of possession as a supporting stat. Washington just started with a 9 minute drive in which the defense couldn't stop them on 3rd down. Just don't try to use that as a reason for them being gassed at the end of the game. It's not the offense's fault when they choose not to show up.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by giantfan1976 View Post
    from the defensive apologists about how they wore down at the end of the game and use time of possession as a supporting stat. Washington just started with a 9 minute drive in which the defense couldn't stop them on 3rd down. Just don't try to use that as a reason for them being gassed at the end of the game. It's not the offense's fault when they choose not to show up.
    Fair point, but a bit biased considering the offense hasn't scored yet either
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

All-Pro
    Well... now they have. Time for D to step it up
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

mobile qb means they can take advantage of our lousy linebacking corps.
    slow and poor tacklers.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

All-Pro
    This defense is just not that good. I have defended them but I'm done making excuses for them. They looked good in two games this year. One game against a horrible Panthers team and again last week against a one dimensional 49ers team.

All-Pro
    Sorry, but at this point... I think the O can take some blame... win or lose

Quote Originally Posted by giantfan1976 View Post
    looking like just the opposite...defense is coming on and the offense doesn't want this game

Veteran
    Both have made plays and both have made mistakes, no matter what happens they share the blame.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohann View Post
    Both have made plays and both have made mistakes, no matter what happens they share the blame.
    Exactly, win as a team, lose as a team.