+ Reply to Thread

Nicks set a bad tone

I had a real bad feeling after he dropped the wide open TD. I like Hakeem but he and the other Giant WR's drop too many passes.

Re: Nicks set a bad tone

[quote user="TroyArcher"]I had a real bad feeling after he dropped the wide open TD. I like Hakeem but he and the other Giant WR's drop too many passes.[/quote]

I still love Hakeem. Even great WR's have a couple drops. Hakeem has one really bad one today, yes, but people yelling to bench him are nuts.

I'd be more concerned with a guy like Ballard. That guy drops A LOT of balls.

All-Pro

[quote user="TroyArcher"]I had a real bad feeling after he dropped the wide open TD. I like Hakeem but he and the other Giant WR's drop too many passes.[/quote]

they get down 10 zip and they play like a bunch of disorganized losers.

What a display of utter lack of balls today. Everything sucked. How do you get swept by the ****ing Redskins!!!!

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="TroyArcher"]I had a real bad feeling after he dropped the wide open TD. I like Hakeem but he and the other Giant WR's drop too many passes.[/quote] I still love Hakeem. Even great WR's have a couple drops. Hakeem has one really bad one today, yes, but people yelling to bench him are nuts. I'd be more concerned with a guy like Ballard. That guy drops A LOT of balls.[/quote].........and concerned about MM who 4 years into a career still has problems running a proper route.

That drop today was a real game changer no doubt about it, however Nick is the real deal and will be a consistent pro-bowl candidate for the next 7-10 years.

No one remembers who came in second.