+ Reply to Thread

No faith in this defense

Wouldn't be surprised if they give up another score.

All-Pro
    defense has been fairly good in the second half, except that last drive... turnover coming, have faith!
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Change that Attitude, D saves our *** today. Offense redeems themselves. Win as a team

we are 5-2 now and in first. I don't care how bad we played We won and that's all that matters.
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    defense has been fairly good in the second half, except that last drive... turnover coming, have faith!
    Just want to say... I sure am glad this turned out to be right!
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...