+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How's Everyone's Blood Pressure?.....

Crazy game. Thought the GMen would lose.

I can heerlyd tperer some words lol
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Mine is 27 over 23...

Starter
    Mines fine. I've learned to not care because lei will always come through.

Every time this happens I feel like I'm going to get used to it, but nope mini heart attack every time lol GO GIANTS!! RG3 is the real deal though the kid is scary

Starter
    Not two days ago my doctor gave me a script for my blood pressure..this game has not helped my condition...the victory I will take!

That 3rd and 1yrd play... I was dang near apoplectic..
    Thank God For Judy!

I guess we deserved this game after easy coasting against the 49ers. I'm worried about dealing with RG3 in the long term though.

If i die of a coronary at the age of 49 watching a giants game, god bless me that's the way i was supposed to go...

Couldn't believe we have no trust in our Running backs to convert a 3 & 1. Terribly managed down the stretch
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by GmenFan1980 View Post
    Couldn't believe we have no trust in our Running backs to convert a 3 & 1. Terribly managed down the stretch
    Yeah that was quite disappointing. There wouldn't be the need for all of these miracles if we just put more trust in the run game at the end.