+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

CANT REMEMBER BEING SO DISGUSTED AFTER A GIANTS WIN

HORRIBLE PLAYCALLING GIVING GRIFFIN A CHANCE TO LOOK LIKE A HERO,,,NOW ON TOP OF ALL THE ***** KISSING OF GRIFFIN THERE WILL BE MORE,,, GRRRRRR

Yeah, kiss the *** of the sub-.500 redskins...

A win is a win is a win.

Agree. They played like crap. The 4th quarter playcalling was horrendous and they won.

I'll take it.

Bench Player
    Lol who cares...if we win lmao. People on here are funny. Eli could have thrown 1000 passes and 20 interceptions..if we win. I'm good

Giants still won tgame and Eli still had over 300 yards.

I agree it was disgusting. The Giants shot themselves in the foot all game. They were lucky to win. The false start on 4inches, Eli missing a wide open Cruz in the endzone, the 2 picks (the second one in horrendous fashion), gaping holes for the Skins RB's, 3rd and 17 and only rushing 3??, etc etc...Seriously I could go on and on.

Like I said, glad they scraped out the win but it was a horrendous effort for the most part. I know exactly how Bradshaw felt when he was steaming on the sidelines. It was pretty gross.
    Last edited by titwio; 10-21-2012 at 04:24 PM.

All-Pro
    It wasn't exactly the best performance on either side of the ball... but in the end both the offense and defense stepped up to make the plays they needed to make. Great teams aren't just great when things go their way, they are great because they overcome mistakes and pull out a win when they need to. Today, they came together in the end and eked out a win...
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

It was a good game, why it can't be left at that is beyond me. We shouldn't feel robbed at all, we won the ****ing game.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    A win is a win is a win.
    Amen. I'll take the win.