+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Oh my God. I just want to shake a Redskins fans hand!!!

What a game!! How much will RG3 be a pain for years to come? I've never had the level of hate for the Skins that I do for Eagles or Cowboys, so wow. I wish I knew a fan to pat him on the back.

All-Pro
    A good friend of mine is a Skins fan... my text to him was "Great game, I don't look forward to the next one"
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

yeah he proved he was good, thank god we won the turnover battle

there run game made us look like kids

I'm more concerned with how bad Eli plays the Skins. Whatever they are doing is working most of the time. I'll be glad when London Fletcher is gone....he's a big part of it. Prolly smartest MLB in the game today.

Bench Player
    Good game. It was filled with a ton of ups and downs, but at the end of the day, you guys made one more play than we did. The loss, as well as the loss of Fred Davis for the season, is going to hurt, but at the end of the day, I can live with the way our offense performed, minus the turnovers, and look forward to building on that in the future.

See you guys later on in the season, and good luck until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Riggins44 View Post
    Good game. It was filled with a ton of ups and downs, but at the end of the day, you guys made one more play than we did. The loss, as well as the loss of Fred Davis for the season, is going to hurt, but at the end of the day, I can live with the way our offense performed, minus the turnovers, and look forward to building on that in the future.

See you guys later on in the season, and good luck until then.

You too, man.

Riggins was cool, always liked that player.

I said after the game that RG3 is pretty damn good. I mean I had saw the highlights and stuff from his prior games, but this was the first time fully seeing the Skins this season and with him at the helm. Really impressed. Morris looks to have a ton of promise as well. I've had my eye on him as well a bit this season as he seems to be making just as much noise with his rookie outing. RG3/Morris will be some tandem for years to come.

FOR NOW, I say good luck to Skins fans and enjoy it because soon enough you guys will get good again [I can see a possible Giants/Skins 3rd game this year] and I and fellow Giants fans will have to go to war with you.

after spending time on their board, they don't return the 'respect' factor, trust me.

we're apparently the most hated team in the NFL for them after the cowboys.

they think mara is a spawn of the devil

Quote Originally Posted by derekunion28 View Post
    there run game made us look like kids
    thats the key. the defense was too geared up for RG3. Morris is a beast of a runner but should not have had the yards he did in the 1st half.