+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Killdrive classic

Wow he is terrible play caller. nice balance, pass happy as usual never learns.

Giants could not run the ball at all, with either guy. I agree never abandon the run but lets face it if Eli did not throw that 2cd int the play calling would not have been questioned.

My biggest question of the day is why Wilson was not given carries after TC said all three would see the ball and neither of the other two could get much going.

Gilbride has bad days like anyone but he helped get the Giants two rings of late. And if TC trust's him, I'm good also

Giants try to run all of the time, they would lose. Giants also won Superbowl last year passing a lot. You guys got to know that and keep it in your heads. Gees

At the end of day they won we can second guess but take the win and learn

I liked the call. I'll take my chances with Eli and Nicks ANY DAY. That play just didn't pan out.

The Giants are a passing team. It's nice to see them going for it. That's championship football!

Veteran
    I disagree. Sometimes he takes stupid chances. The guy has helped orchestrate two trips to the superbowl, and two game winning super bowl drives.. Although, play calling today was just awful I wll admit that. Overall though, I feel he does a great job.. P. Fewell on the other hand.... Not to big on him, never have and don't really see myself ever.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankAE View Post

My biggest question of the day is why Wilson was not given carries after TC said all three would see the ball and neither of the other two could get much going.
    I put him in one of my fantasy teams on the strength of that.

So much *****ing after a win its comical.

Eli is the one choosing run or pass for the millionth time.