+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

RGIII IS GOING TO WIN THE REDSKINS A SUPERBOWL OR TWO IN THE NEXT DECADE.

This guy is no Michael Vick or Cam Newton. This guy can throw the ball with the best of them. And that running scheme is virtually unstoppable. They gave us a ton of breaks today with those stupid turnovers that we gave back some, but regardless. I can tell this guy is going to be a nightmare for the next decade or more and good for him, good kid. Good game today. Closer than I thought but all credit to the Redkins. Thank goodness for Victor Cruz. These are the games we need to win, when we play like garbage and still win. First bad game I've seen Eli have in a long while.

Honestly, if RG3 won a super bowl or two, it woudln't really phase me that much. The guy is the real deal, for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

All-Pro
    He is good and has an incredibly quick release... I will be shocked if he doesn't bring them a ring at some point.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

He certainly has the ability to be a great QB in this league but plenty of them have never won SBs. If anything, RG3 is going to influence the type of players we draft on defense now.

Yes, he's better than Vick (which is not a compliment) and he's better than Cam (which is damning him with faint praise). He's very good, but go easy on the RGIII love. The NFL propaganda machine churns out a sickening amount of that already.

They love players with cool hair.

Im sorry you don't win superbowls with qbs who require gimmick systems, he played well but in a gimmick 3 back system.
    "I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me," David Wilson

Capable of running over 52 members of the roster not named manning.

If he cointinues to run the ball he wont make it through the season. He would be wise to stay as a pocket passer and run only when absolutely necessary. Scramblings QB's don't stay healthy in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    If he cointinues to run the ball he wont make it through the season. He would be wise to stay as a pocket passer and run only when absolutely necessary. Scramblings QB's don't stay healthy in the NFL.
    If he had some half-decent (and healthy) receivers, he could easily be a pocket passer. Garcon and santana are their only real WR threats.

The only thing helping our cause in that department is that the Skins gave up their first rounder for the next 2 years for this...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

He is much more than a scrammbling qb, wow it was impressive how he handled his first div game away.
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails."
    - William Arthur Ward -

I'd say he did enough for his team to win a game on the road against the defending SB champs. Not his fault that he has one of the worst secondaries on his team.