+ Reply to Thread

I love the agressive play calls!!!! keep them coming!

The Giants I used to watch growing up would always play conservative and they would always blow it.

Playing to WIN and being aggressive is the reason that the Giants are CHAMPIONS! Most people are inherently conservative so they dont understand the concept of "going for the throat" .

We have a gunslinger QB. I'm happy to WIN (and in some cases lose) with him making the plays.

This is a hard concept for most people to comprehend. Thats why most people are Average and why the Giants are CHAMPS!

Go for it. Win or lose.

ANd we WON

-JD
    Last edited by MikeSherrard; 10-21-2012 at 05:23 PM.

exactly, more often than not it is the way to go ... Eli was just off today ... but in classic Eli fashion, he made his best throw on his final throw to win the game
    Apologize to Melo 5

Stop posting dumb threads you psycho.

yeah i love when we throw it deep on 3rd and 1 or call shotgun draw on third and long ....not

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    yeah i love when we throw it deep on 3rd and 1 ....not
    Or how about the amazing draw play on 3rd and 15?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSherrard View Post
    The Giants I used to watch growing up would always play conservative and they would always blow it.

Playing to WIN and being aggressive is the reason that the Giants are CHAMPIONS! Most people are inherently conservative so they dont understand the concept of "going for the throat" .

We have a gunslinger QB. I'm happy to WIN (and in some cases lose) with him making the plays.

This is a hard concept for most people to comprehend. Thats why most people are Average and why the Giants are CHAMPS!

Go for it. Win or lose.

ANd we WON

-JD
    I'm with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    yeah i love when we throw it deep on 3rd and 1 or call shotgun draw on third and long ....not
    So. There are many plays where there is a 3rd and one and the defense makes a stop. You seen that before haven't you?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSherrard View Post

Go for it. Win or lose.

ANd we WON

-JD
    I didn't like the pass call that resulted in Eli throwing a pick in the 4th quarter. If I was running the offense, I would have run the ball to eat up the clock.

But, it worked out great in the end...