+ Reply to Thread

Does anyone else think Ruben Randle should play more against Dallas?????

It's quite obvious the Nicks is not 100% or maybe not even 75%. Last game they dared the Giants to break off press coverage & mugged our recievers. I expect the same scenerio again next game. I don't think Nicks is healthy enough to be a game changer. I'd like to see what Randle can do with his size & speed against the press for at least a few plays anyway. I'm not saying bench Nicks but let Randle see what he can do on a few pass plays down the field. Just a thought does anyone else see what I'm seeing or am I way off the mark here?

Randle will continue to be the #4 on the depth chart.

he'll get his chances but he is also a rookie!

Veteran
    nope they'll rather play an injured Nicks

Not putting Randle down, but at this point, I think Hixon is better than he is.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    Randle will continue to be the #4 on the depth chart.

he'll get his chances but he is also a rookie!
    Did he have any catches today? I don't remember even seeing him on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by jakegibbs View Post
    Did he have any catches today? I don't remember even seeing him on the field.
    i dont think he did have a catch! i mean hes a good player but he has two all pros in front of 'em plus a guy showing hes still good after not 1 but 2 acl operations!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    nope they'll rather play an injured Nicks
    I guess you're right but I don't think Nicks will ever be 100% this year unless he gets more healing time. That crucial 4th quarter 2:55 min left in game back door fade that could have made the win a lot more easier was obvious a timing route that Nicks was about 2 steps too slow getting to the spot. A healthy Nicks would have made that play 10 out of 10 times.

Randle will eventually get into the system. If a third rounder like Barden took 4 years, I'm willing to give Randle some time to develop and learn the playbook. We have 2 #1's in nicks and cruz, and a borderline #1/definitely #2-level in Hixon. We'll be set this season...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.