+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Skins fans crying and moaning

it's unbelievable, I was over in the espn forums,,refs cost them the game,,,giants are lucky,,RG111 is better than ELI,,yada, yada, yada. I say sour grapes man, deal with it, we do. If you didn't know about ELI in the 4th quarter, know you do.

All-Pro
    Probably wouldn't be much different on this board had the Giants lost... in fact there is quite a bit of complaining, and we won.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    it's unbelievable, I was over in the espn forums,,refs cost them the game,,,giants are lucky,,RG111 is better than ELI,,yada, yada, yada. I say sour grapes man, deal with it, we do. If you didn't know about ELI in the 4th quarter, know you do.

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    Probably wouldn't be much different on this board had the Giants lost... in fact there is quite a bit of complaining, and we won.
    Amazing, isn't it? Who would think we'd have to have a suicide watch after a win
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Lol yes, a rookie quarterback is better than a 2 time winning Super Bowl champ.

I will say that that leg whip penalty looked like a bad call to me. But who cares it was still re-play first down. The refs didn't fumble the next play, the Skins did.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Amazing, isn't it? Who wold think we'd have to have a suicide watch after a win
    It's as if they expected to go in and the Skins would just lay down and take their beating without trying to win. If every game was an easy win, winning would be no fun.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

every bad team can play a good game once in a while look at the Jets and Pats lol....

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    It's as if they expected to go in and the Skins would just lay down and take their beating without trying to win. If every game was an easy win, winning would be no fun.
    It's really an interesting approach when you hear all of the complaining. It is as though we had the only eleven players on the field. No one was playing defense or offense, just our guys out there by themselves.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    It's really an interesting approach when you hear all of the complaining. It is as though we had the only eleven players on the field. No one was playing defense or offense, just our guys out there by themselves.
    And the "offense against defense" blame threads take that to a whole new level... as if one can do it without the other