+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Mark Sanchez: Bad QB

So I am watching the jets v patriots. And it is easy to see why sanchez is such a bad QB.
    1) everything is like a 10 step drop
    2) even when he completes a pass his WR's are diving or on the ground. There is like 0 yards after every catch. All of these could be big plays if sanchez would make a better throw. He pretty much just makes "good enough" throws.

I don't agree. His development is in the hands of the coordinators. The guy is only following orders. I don't any quality QB would be able to perform for that team. Mike T has to go, or hire someone else to handle the football side while he crunches the salary cap numbers. I am still trying to figure why he the Jets hired as their GM. The guy is a finance person and not a football mind.

Stephen Hill may end up costing the Jets the game lol. He really let Sanchez down with that drop

Edit- Never mind, Patriots are going to choke again down the stretch.
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

some people thought that Sanchez would be good because he came from a top tier university. He has played a little better the passed couple of games, but he is an avg QB at best.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    some people thought that Sanchez would be good because he came from a top tier university. He has played a little better the passed couple of games, but he is an avg QB at best.
    Agreed. But he has the potential to be great. I don't think this is the best system for him.

Banned
    In the end his inability to even take a sack well or throw it away cost them the game.

Sanchez is just awful, despite the horrible WRs he has and the offensive-line that is playing like swiss cheese.

Banned
    He literally has nobody to throw the ball to with Holmes out. The Jets should probably bring Plax in. He knows the offense and what not

Mark Sanchez does NOT have a "deer in the headlights" look........he has more of a "DEER TIED TO THE HOOD OF THE CAR" look !

Dear Mark Sanchez;
    Please don't throw for over 300 yards only to choke away the game with a dumb mistake.....thats my job!
    Sincerly
    Tony Romo

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Mark Sanchez does NOT have a "deer in the headlights" look........he has more of a "DEER TIED TO THE HOOD OF THE CAR" look !

Dear Mark Sanchez;
    Please don't throw for over 300 yards only to choke away the game with a dumb mistake.....thats my job!
    Sincerly
    Tony Romo
    Haha well done!