+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glad we won

Glad we won

ugly, sloppy, nail-biter of a game. Eli had his worst game of the season, but still hit Cruz for the go-ahead score. Win's a win, we're 5-2, going to Dallas where we usually win. Happy with where we're at right now.

We won a tough game...divisional games just suck in the nfc east

Can we please stop with the Eli had his worst game. honestly i thought he was mostly good except on the ints. he doesnt like to take sacks that is a two edged sword sometimes. but he seems to win. so lets just roll with it.

most of us realistic fans knew it would be a close div game, that is why we aren't that shocked. just as you said glad to get the W.

I'm glad too but TC and Eli said that they totally changed the way they(Redskins) played offense the 1st half and caught them off guard. TC said that he was expecting more of the dive plays they have been executing and were going with the toss a lot. Eli said that they changed their coverage and made adjustments the second half. This is the way division games go, but I think Redskins showed their cards way to match in this match and I would not be surprised if the Giants are ready for the way Washington plays the next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    Can we please stop with the Eli had his worst game. honestly i thought he was mostly good except on the ints. he doesnt like to take sacks that is a two edged sword sometimes. but he seems to win. so lets just roll with it.

most of us realistic fans knew it would be a close div game, that is why we aren't that shocked. just as you said glad to get the W.
    No eli did have his worst game of the season. Both of his INT"s were ugly and he sailed alot of passes too high. He missed a easy TD to cruz in the red zone.

I'm sure he'll play much better in his home away from home next week.

Yep when I first saw it I said the ball must have been tipped or he had pressure to miss an open Cruz for a TD by that much. When I re watched it i saw that he just plain missed him. He did also throw balls way over the heads of WRs and a few short plus the bad picks.. Not a good game for him by his standards
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Starter

Yes! Thank you...
    E. Manning 26/40 337 8.4 1 2 78.9

That's not a bad line....Certainly not a terrible game. Geez!

Well said!

It wasn't just the picks. He had Cruz in the end zone wide open for a TD and threw it 4 yards behind him. I love the guy but it wasn't just his worst game this year, it was his worst in several years. I take that as good news for two reasons. First, we got a division win. Second, the Skins think they played us close and should have won which means they will be over confident when we play them in DC.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Eli had his worst game of the season and that is sayig something. He still had a pretty decent game. Figured a division game would cause us some troubles. I really wasn't happy with the defense, but I like the way our receivers showed up.

Really liked the fact that Hixon is back, he's bee impressive throughout the whole season.