+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: intro song

  1. #1
    Starter bigblue2088's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    424

    intro song

    anyone know the name of the song to when the giants came out the tunnel today?

  2. #2
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue2088 View Post
    anyone know the name of the song to when the giants came out the tunnel today?
    I think this is it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgFyi74DVjc

    While we are talking about songs, Does anyone else think that New York Groove is an absolute awful choice after the Giants score a TD. It just seems so damn lame.

  3. #3
    Starter bigblue2088's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by MTH716 View Post
    I think this is it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgFyi74DVjc

    While we are talking about songs, Does anyone else think that New York Groove is an absolute awful choice after the Giants score a TD. It just seems so damn lame.
    nah that isn't it, it's invincible by MGK and Ester Dean. And the New York Groove is annoying at first but it gets catchy

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue2088 View Post
    nah that isn't it, it's invincible by MGK and Ester Dean. And the New York Groove is annoying at first but it gets catchy
    He's somewhat correct, that was the one used last year.
    Previously NYGiants141

    Since December 2008.

  5. #5
    Starter bigblue2088's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGiants1411 View Post
    He's somewhat correct, that was the one used last year.
    yhea I know, and with the way were playing now, we might need that song back to propel us

  6. #6
    Since this is a topic about music, anyone know where I can find the hypnotize/new york groove remix? I can't find it anywhere.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts