Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 61 ejections/arrests at the game today?

Banned

61 ejections/arrests at the game today?

There's a rumor that there were 61 ejections at Metlife today. A buddy of mine who was at the game said he saw a plethora of fights going on between trash talking Skins fans and Giants fans. Any confirmation? I know Skins fans like to throw down but this number is staggering. No wonder teams beef up security when we come to town

That's because most Redskins fans are fat, drunk and stupid. Having a glimmer of a decent football team after decdes of being the doormat of the NFC East only makes them that much more drunk and obnoxious. You guys are turing into SF fans. The beat downs are gonna happen.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

I didn't notice anything, I was at the corner of the endzone 2nd deck and was scanning most the sections and nothin really came up. Unfortunetly no fights/ejections at any section close to mine

One of my friends said that one redskin fan actually threw beer at an old woman at the game. And the old woman wasn't even saying anything.

Imagine that.

Is this confirmed, and what % of it was skins fans?

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Is this confirmed, and what % of it was skins fans?
    hardly 5 maybe more, much more than the last 2 home games but bout the same number amount of cowboy fans

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    One of my friends said that one redskin fan actually threw beer at an old woman at the game. And the old woman wasn't even saying anything.Imagine that.
    He was probably just ticked off about the lost and she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. If she wanted to go to a Giants game she should have went when the Bucs or some soft team came to town. Skins fans don't **** around. Earlier this year, I witnessed something similar when some Skins fans were trying to tip some old Bengals fans portapotty after a loss. LOL! It was all in good fun though.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    He was probably just ticked off about the lost and she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. If she wanted to go to a Giants game she should have went when the Bucs or some soft team came to town. Skins fans don't **** around. Earlier this year, I witnessed something similar when some Skins fans were trying to tip some old Bengals fans portapotty after a loss. LOL! It was all in good fun though.
    Until someone gets hurt right? Sorry, but that's not justifiable, no matter what the fan base.

You sound like a *****.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Until someone gets hurt right? Sorry, but that's not justifiable, no matter what the fan base.You sound like a *****.
    I've seen much worse. A few years back when the Eagles blew out the Skins on MNF, there was this young couple. The guy was a Skins fan and the Girl was a Eagles fan. When the Eagles started going up big, Skins fans started throwing beer and a bunch of other garbage at her in unison. She started crying and left and the guy didn't do a damn thing about it. What a wuss LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    I've seen much worse. A few years back when the Eagles blew out the Skins on MNF, there was this young couple. The guy was a Skins fan and the Girl was a Eagles fan. When the Eagles started going up big, Skins fans started throwing beer and a bunch of other garbage at her in unison. She started crying and left and the guy didn't do a damn thing about it. What a wuss LOL
    Jeez, I'm glad you feel damn proud of it too

Closed Thread