Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 61 ejections/arrests at the game today?

Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    I've seen much worse. A few years back when the Eagles blew out the Skins on MNF, there was this young couple. The guy was a Skins fan and the Girl was a Eagles fan. When the Eagles started going up big, Skins fans started throwing beer and a bunch of other garbage at her in unison. She started crying and left and the guy didn't do a damn thing about it. What a wuss LOL
    Scum.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Banned
    I've seen much worse. A few years back when the Eagles blew out the Skins on MNF, there was this young couple. The guy was a Skins fan and the Girl was a Eagles fan. When the Eagles started going up big, Skins fans started throwing beer and a bunch of other garbage at her in unison. She started crying and left and the guy didn't do a damn thing about it. What a wuss LOL
    You're a piece of trash

I figured this guy was a piece of trash from the very beginning he started posting here.

But then again, people told me to pipe down when I called him out. He must have reported my post when I called him out, that's why it got deleted.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Jeez, I'm glad you feel damn proud of it too
    Not exactly proud but I understand that it's a part of the game. We have to let these other fanbases know that they can't just walk into our stadium and take over the place. We need to preserve our home field advantage. Now, I didn't throw anything at her but seeing this happen did make me feel better about the loss xD

Banned
    Not exactly proud but I understand that it's a part of the game. We have to let these other fanbases know that they can't just walk into our stadium and take over the place. We need to preserve our home field advantage. Now, I didn't throw anything at her but seeing this happen did make me feel better about the loss xD
    You do realize that you're just some fat loser in the stands and that what you do has no bearing on the game whatsoever right?

Yeah, this doesn't really still justify that you're a total piece of trash.

before this gets out of hang. Say goodnight Gracie
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Closed Thread