+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48
  1. #1
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,235

    Rodney Harrison on Eli Manning

    Rodney Harrison on #Giants QB Eli Manning: “Eli is the best quarterback in the NFL...(better than) Rodgers, Brady. Better than all of them.”
    Uh..go Giants?

  2. #2
    He also said the Giants were too inconsistent to repeat last Sunday night after a convincing victory over the 49ers. Another football commentator that just getting paid to go with the flow sorta like Terry Bradshaw.

  3. #3
    in before the "can't you go one day w/o saying eli is the best. if anyone says otherwise we get called haters."

    nah but thats awesome. i agree

  4. #4
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,235
    Haha yeah, just weird coming from him.
    Uh..go Giants?

  5. #5
    Wow, that's great to hear from a former Patriot!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Rodney Harrison on #Giants QB Eli Manning: “Eli is the best quarterback in the NFL...(better than) Rodgers, Brady. Better than all of them.”
    I think he is better than brees. But It would be hard for me to say he is a better Quarterback than rodgers, brady, and peyton. That is high praise coming from a former pats player though

  7. #7
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,503
    Very cool RH has been a closet Giants supporter and deep down I think he respects the progression Eli has made. A lot of QB would have been so scared to throw that deep ball to Cruz after 2 ints not Eli and that's why he is the best...nothing bothers this man.

  8. #8
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    I think he is better than brees. But It would be hard for me to say he is a better Quarterback than rodgers, brady, and peyton. That is high praise coming from a former pats player though
    Yeah, that's why I thought it was weird. Can't complain though haha.
    Uh..go Giants?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    He also said the Giants were too inconsistent to repeat last Sunday night after a convincing victory over the 49ers. Another football commentator that just getting paid to go with the flow sorta like Terry Bradshaw.
    +1

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    He also said the Giants were too inconsistent to repeat last Sunday night after a convincing victory over the 49ers. Another football commentator that just getting paid to go with the flow sorta like Terry Bradshaw.
    Yeah, but its been longer than my life time since "the flow" lead any announcer to say a Giants quarterback was the best in the league. I'll take it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts