+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Rodney Harrison on Eli Manning

Rodney Harrison on #Giants QB Eli Manning: “Eli is the best quarterback in the NFL...(better than) Rodgers, Brady. Better than all of them.”
    Uh..go Giants?

He also said the Giants were too inconsistent to repeat last Sunday night after a convincing victory over the 49ers. Another football commentator that just getting paid to go with the flow sorta like Terry Bradshaw.

in before the "can't you go one day w/o saying eli is the best. if anyone says otherwise we get called haters."

nah but thats awesome. i agree

Haha yeah, just weird coming from him.
    Uh..go Giants?

Wow, that's great to hear from a former Patriot!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Rodney Harrison on #Giants QB Eli Manning: “Eli is the best quarterback in the NFL...(better than) Rodgers, Brady. Better than all of them.”
    I think he is better than brees. But It would be hard for me to say he is a better Quarterback than rodgers, brady, and peyton. That is high praise coming from a former pats player though

Very cool RH has been a closet Giants supporter and deep down I think he respects the progression Eli has made. A lot of QB would have been so scared to throw that deep ball to Cruz after 2 ints not Eli and that's why he is the best...nothing bothers this man.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    I think he is better than brees. But It would be hard for me to say he is a better Quarterback than rodgers, brady, and peyton. That is high praise coming from a former pats player though
    Yeah, that's why I thought it was weird. Can't complain though haha.
    Uh..go Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    He also said the Giants were too inconsistent to repeat last Sunday night after a convincing victory over the 49ers. Another football commentator that just getting paid to go with the flow sorta like Terry Bradshaw.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Yeah, but its been longer than my life time since "the flow" lead any announcer to say a Giants quarterback was the best in the league. I'll take it.