+ Reply to Thread

Jets are vulnerable against the RUN and TE

Yet, knowing this, as even a casual fan would, I find myself imagining Gilbride calling deep passes which take time to develop against the Jets great CBs and giving time for the Jets front to hit Eli.

I hope we run the ball 30 times next week, even if it's not effective early on.

Re: Jets are vulnerable against the RUN and TE

[quote user="VBGiantsFan"]Yet, knowing this, as even a casual fan would, I find myself imagining Gilbride calling deep passes which take time to develop against the Jets great CBs and giving time for the Jets front to hit Eli.

I hope we run the ball 30 times next week, even if it's not effective early on.[/quote]

The problem is the Giants defense would have problems stopping a Pop Warner team.

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="VBGiantsFan"]Yet, knowing this, as even a casual fan would, I find myself imagining Gilbride calling deep passes which take time to develop against the Jets great CBs and giving time for the Jets front to hit Eli.

I hope we run the ball 30 times next week, even if it's not effective early on.[/quote]

The problem is the Giants defense would have problems stopping a Pop Warner team.[/quote]

+1000

[quote user="Mr Excitement"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="VBGiantsFan"]Yet, knowing this, as even a casual fan would, I find myself imagining Gilbride calling deep passes which take time to develop against the Jets great CBs and giving time for the Jets front to hit Eli.

The problem is the Giants defense would have problems stopping a Pop Warner team.[/quote]

+1000
    [/quote]
    Don't judge what one team has against accomplished vs what the Giants can or won't do. It means nothing. The Giants are their own basket-case. I can guarantee that the Giants will NOT be able to run the ball against the Jets.

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="Mr Excitement"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="VBGiantsFan"]Yet, knowing this, as even a casual fan would, I find myself imagining Gilbride calling deep passes which take time to develop against the Jets great CBs and giving time for the Jets front to hit Eli.

+1000
    [/quote]
    Don't judge what one team has against accomplished vs what the Giants can or won't do. It means nothing. The Giants are their own basket-case. I can guarantee that the Giants will NOT be able to run the ball against the Jets.[/quote]

They can't run the ball against anyone...so thats not saying much.

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="VBGiantsFan"]Yet, knowing this, as even a casual fan would, I find myself imagining Gilbride calling deep passes which take time to develop against the Jets great CBs and giving time for the Jets front to hit Eli.

+1
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

Here is the run down:
    The jets
    -Have a good secondary
    -Bad Pass rush
    -bad vs. Run
    -Good against the pass
    -Bad Passing Game
    -Decent run game
    The giants
    -Bad vs Run
    -Bad vs Pass
    -Good pass game
    -Bad run game
    -Decent pass rush

So in all We stack up average against them.

Bradshaw/Jacobs will average 6 yards a pop, then Gilbride will panic and start throwing that corner route.

You know, the one that ALWAYS works.

Giants are vunerable to everything!! Especially 3rd and long plays.....we can't seem to figure those buggers out!

[quote user="scf424"]Bradshaw/Jacobs will average 6 yards a pop, then Gilbride will panic and start throwing that corner route.

You know, the one that ALWAYS works.[/quote]

LOL!!!