+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dear Deadskin fans

Quote Originally Posted by 11to85 View Post
    You have been bottom feeders for a long *** time. Your newer model of Mike Vick will make you better, but wont last long enough in the NFL to actually win the big one. Dont fool yourselves in believing that he will ever even come close to getting two SB MVPs as Eli has done.
    We practically game you this game and you still couldn't close the deal. Eli made sure of that with that bomb to Cruz to bend your team and RG3 over!!!
    If we can beat your *** playing our worse game, imagine what will do to you when we play avg. or great... lol..
    I feel like I am stooping low because I am replying to this useless post but here it goes.............................................. .................................................. ....

CLASSLESS POST!
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by mike kennedy View Post
    I feel like I am stooping low because I am replying to this useless post but here it goes.............................................. .................................................. ....

CLASSLESS POST!
    If it bothers you so much, you can go apologies to them for me... you can find them here...
    http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?372270-****-the-Giants.-No-Really-****-Them.

Put this in the smacktalk section...
    I like the win but its embarrassing sometimes to see fans so c0ckky. No wonder everybody in the nfl hates us

Quote Originally Posted by 11to85 View Post
    If it bothers you so much, you can go apologies to them for me... you can find them here...
    http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?372270-****-the-Giants.-No-Really-****-Them.

Now that is funny.
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by mike kennedy View Post
    Now that is funny.

Redskins fans make eagles fans look genius, they are the only fans talking about Mara lmao. Such freaking morons.

+ Reply to Thread