+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

I HATE METLIFE STADIUM

I've been going a season ticket holder for 15+ years, but I see it coming to an end. There are ZERO perks to going to the game. I save time, money, and get a much better view on my 60 " LED.

And when the Giants play like that, it ticks me off that I wasted that precious time and money.

especially when I'm sitting in a facility with no dome, sitting in a seat with zero sunlight, and freezing my *** off for hours.

Who's bright idea was it to not put a dome on a new facility when it's so apparent that the sport is turning into a much better tv sport than a live sport?

Going to the games SUCK.

Re: I HATE METLIFE STADIUM

you forgot the mention the traffic and lack thereof of parking

high price of food and drink and the lack of dividers in the urinals

Banned

That's a given.

Banned

Exactly. Why waste your money? I don't go to a lot of games because 1. I have a 60 inch 1080p 3D DLP 2. I'm a cheap ******* who rather spends his money on something material 3. The beer is way overpriced 4. A lot of the fans get on my nerves 5. Getting out of the parking lot sucks.

You're absolutely right as far as the dome. Not only can a dome help build revenue by booking closed in events, it helps against the unwanted elements in a league that is clearly turning into a passing one.

Nicks dropped that ball today because the sun was in his eyes. They should've definitely put a retractable roof on the stadium. Who wants to go watch a SB in the freezing February cold?

I was on the waiting list since 1990 and my name came up for tickets but I didn't have the money at the time having just been laid off.

Now I have some cash and I'm not feeling very bad about not having season tix... May even buy a new car cash and stick to watching the GMen from my cough. Hmm new car or buy PSLs to watch my team suck.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Banned

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]Exactly. Why waste your money? I don't go to a lot of games because 1. I have a 60 inch 1080p 3D DLP 2. I'm a cheap ******* who rather spends his money on something material 3. The beer is way overpriced 4. A lot of the fans get on my nerves 5. Getting out of the parking lot sucks.

You're absolutely right as far as the dome. Not only can a dome help build revenue by booking closed in events, it helps against the unwanted elements in a league that is clearly turning into a passing one.

Nicks dropped that ball today because the sun was in his eyes. They should've definitely put a retractable roof on the stadium. Who wants to go watch a SB in the freezing February cold?[/quote]

The super bowl will be a bust if it's as cold as it was today.

Everyone will be packed in the clubs showing empty seats everywhere.

Banned

I don't mind going to watch basketball games though... lol.

[quote user="Manning"]I've been going a season ticket holder for 15+ years, but I see it coming to an end. There are ZERO perks to going to the game. I save time, money, and get a much better view on my 60 " LED.

And when the Giants play like that, it ticks me off that I wasted that precious time and money.

especially when I'm sitting in a facility with no dome, sitting in a seat with zero sunlight, and freezing my *** off for hours.

Who's bright idea was it to not put a dome on a new facility when it's so apparent that the sport is turning into a much better tv sport than a live sport?

Going to the games SUCK.[/quote]

You're right the stadium is a piece of ****. Nothing like building this piece of crap so you get no sun light in the joint. Freekin morons.

The stupid fins that collect and dump snow on everyone is another brilliant idea.

Too bad the Giants allowed the Jets to ruin our home.

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905 Get well, get back #80

If they won?