+ Reply to Thread

Thread: REDSKINS LOSE!!! REDSKINS LOSE!!!! REDSKINS LOSE!!!

REDSKINS LOSE!!! REDSKINS LOSE!!!! REDSKINS LOSE!!!

Personally had to title this thread for RIVERDANCE. All that annoying ish from their win last week, how he's going to "run NY" etc. etc.

considering Eli played a horrible game, we still beat Jackolantern face (i mean did you see close ups when he was calling plays GAWD!! Soooooo hard to look at...looked like he had a skirt steak in his mouth as well)

NOW, go eat crow...ill give you a few excuses you can use out of the 9ers book:

Giants are lucky -

The refs cheated-

if not for our turn overs we win -

We had sand in our Va-jay jays

Cruz is in the illuminatti

CHOSE ONE and have a nice week to marinate.

All-Pro
    LOL.. yep they deserve this thread.

However in his or her defense i saw in other threads where riverdance came on and started out using those vary excuses. then when the dust settled came back and said the better team won. lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    LOL.. yep they deserve this thread.

However in his or her defense i saw in other threads where riverdance came on and started out using those vary excuses. then when the dust settled came back and said the better team won. lol
    LOL what a tool.

Yeah i'm just sick of the EXCUSE wagon from the fans of teams we beat. The fact of the matter is as horrible as we may have played, WE know what our GIANTS are capable of. That pass to cruz to win it was legendary!!!!! This was an ENORMOUS win for us. Lovin it! Cant F with ELI in the 2 minute drill.

Bench Player
    Yo Redskins fan here. We ain't scared. And RG3 will be around for a looooooooooooooooong time. Lovely day outside!

+ Reply to Thread