+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

More exciting.... TB or WAS game?

Between the Tampa Bay and the Washington game, I think I lost about 5 years of my life.

Which game do you rate as more exciting.

The Tampa game was like two boxers taking turns putting the other on the mat. That game was insane with all the deep passes n on numerous OMGs thinking the game was over.

This game with all the hype, which it lived up to and the anticipation of RG in MetLife was tremendous. Eli struggling, RG eluding and two turn of emotion plays to end the game.

If I had to watch one of the two, I would watch the TB game.
    How about you?

TB. We finally exorcised the ghost of Matt Dodge... Only way it would have been better is if it was against Philly.

Both were crazy.
    Yesterday's game was the craziest though. After RG3 scored late, I was just like ok..our offense hasn't been playing lights out today, I'm not sure if we can- wait..what the..OMG..CRUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!! WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?

I mean it just came out of nowhere, and it happened so quickly, like it was all a part of the plan. Then the Skins fumbled and the game was over..
    Everything happened so fast haha.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

that's a tough call ... some similarities for sure

i guess more satisfying was the Skins ... just to get past the 2 game losing streak to them and now i dont have to dive for the remote when an RG3 commercial comes on ... i can just go WE GOT YOU, we got you

didnt have too much respect for Tampa, but our offense just exploded on them .... that was great to watch, but still a heart attack game even once we took the lead

i guess i will go with the bigger explosion, so Tampa game
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by dmighty326 View Post
    Between the Tampa Bay and the Washington game, I think I lost about 5 years of my life.

Which game do you rate as more exciting.

The Tampa game was like two boxers taking turns putting the other on the mat. That game was insane with all the deep passes n on numerous OMGs thinking the game was over.

This game with all the hype, which it lived up to and the anticipation of RG in MetLife was tremendous. Eli struggling, RG eluding and two turn of emotion plays to end the game.

If I had to watch one of the two, I would watch the TB game.
    How about you?
    I'm going with the RedSkins game due to all the trash talk their wacko fans were bringing and the fact that the game was sealed on a 77 yard TD pass by Manning.

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    I'm going with the RedSkins game due to all the trash talk their wacko fans were bringing and the fact that the game was sealed on a 77 yard TD pass by Manning.
    You don't remember Greg Schiano himself coming into our forums to talk smack at us?

Thought the Tampa game was more exciting for sure. I was getting bored when the Redskins were on offense.

That gimmick **** is boring as ****.

Tampa Bay game for me. Seeing Nicks and Cruz go off like that got me so excited.

Redskins game almost gave me a heart attack... i dont know if that was from excitement though.

Banned
    I knew Eli and our offense would score yesterday. We had a Skins fan in our section and I told him they left too much time on the clock. Tampa game was good but Washington is a division rival. Those games mean more so I gotta go with that one.