+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

was anyone worried when the redskins scored to get lead with 1:38 to play

i mean we were losing so i wasnt happy about it. i wasnt expecting a homerun to cruz 2nd play of drive but i had all the confidence eli would bring us down and score.... not a fg but score having the best qb in the nfl in the 4th quater and best 2 minute qb is a huge weapon
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13 rushes for 100 yards and a td
    13pancake blocks
    15 tackles (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14)
    4-0 record

No. I looked at the time left, plus three time outs and knew if it could be done, Eli would. Now did I think that Eli would throw a heart stopping bomb, no. But the defenders playing off Cruz dictated that he go for it.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

One thing i remember saying was "Eli got this". I was told i have too much confidence in Eli.

Eli was pretty inaccurate on several throws the entire game but I still wasn't worried. I was actually laughing after Moss scored because they had no idea what they were getting into.

Sometimes it feels like the defense just lets up and gives up a score knowing they have Eli to pick up the slack. I guess that's we're accustomed to seeing now.

I was thinking I liked our chances with Eli... like Ro said, we had 3 TO's and 1:27?
    When he threw the bomb I honestly thought... "What are the peeps on GMB's going to be like when Eli doesn't come through.
    We know it has to happen.

yeah he was a lil off yesterday he missed cruz a few times and the two picks were horrible. but it is 4 quater eli noone does it better with 2 minutes left team down then him. props to eli
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13 rushes for 100 yards and a td
    13pancake blocks
    15 tackles (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14)
    4-0 record

Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    Eli was pretty inaccurate on several throws the entire game but I still wasn't worried. I was actually laughing after Moss scored because they had no idea what they were getting into.

Sometimes it feels like the defense just lets up and gives up a score knowing they have Eli to pick up the slack. I guess that's we're accustomed to seeing now.
    I actually thought they would bring in Andre Brown for the first snap to see if he could break loose.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

i was absolutely worried.
    even though he is notorious for
    for being clutch in those situations
    not even Eli does it every time.

and he had already thrown 2 pics,
    and missed 2 touchdown throws.

so yeah , i was anxious as hell.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I actually thought they would bring in Andre Brown for the first snap to see if he could break loose.
    They could have easily done that but I notice they use the running plays more on 2nd or 3rd and shorts. The way Eli gets this team on the LOS is insane.

I was more concerned about them playing for a FG, but that was all gone 2 plays later.

I was worried that it might go to OT since it was my anniversary