+ Reply to Thread

Thread: On to Dallas

On to Dallas

Yesterday was a good win but now it's time to move on. We've owned Dallas in their Stadium since it's opened but the Cowboys have always given us fits. What do you think we need to do to get a W in this game? I'm thinking we need to stop the run and make Romo beat us. Plus our D needs to be way better on stopping the run.

Veteran
    The game will fall on our secondary

The scary part of the Cowboys is that they have the talent to be a good team, but they just make a lot of stupid mistakes. You always fear that you are going to get their mistake-free game . . . . .

gotta beat the **** out of Romo. He is like the little kid on the playground that you can never catch....lol
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    The scary part of the Cowboys is that they have the talent to be a good team, but they just make a lot of stupid mistakes. You always fear that you are going to get their mistake-free game . . . . .
    I agree, they have a solid D and there offense has always been pretty good. It just depends on which Dallas team shows up and if we can get to Romo. I'm not really worried about Dez, that dudes a headcase and has a bad case of the droppies. It's the running game that I'm worried about but with Felix Jones being the main back it's not as scary as it is with Demarco Murray

My opinion ... if we beat Dallas this week, we win the division (I think the Eagles are imploding).

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    My opinion ... if we beat Dallas this week, we win the division (I think the Eagles are imploding).
    I have to say that I completely agree with you. Philly is a mess right now and vulnerable. We need to handle our business in Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    That is pretty much the sentiment most of us fans have, very frustrating.

Is this the week we finally get a win in our house? IDK

This is not going to be an easy game, Cruz will not drop passes this time around and I suspect Nicks is almost 100% too. Our OLine has gelled some and is playing a bit better, but they still are sub-par. We are also missing a couple of safeties from the first time around and I think that could be the deciding factor against your WR's. Not looking forward to watching them chase Cruz.

The boys biggest problem now is.....they play for FG's, not TD's. We will need at least 28 pts to win and I do not see that happening in the near future. Garrett is not creative nor adjusts well during the game.

NY needs to be ready for those 6 yd passes to Witten on the left side because that play is unstoppable

Oh, Ogletree has regressed back to his former self and lost the ability to catch and/or run the right routes. We need a mistake-free game to have a chance in this one. Lee, Felix, Costa and Murray are all questionable with Spencer and Ratliff banged up as well. I have a bad feeling our secondary gets really exposed in this one. It should be a close game coming down to the end but like you said, we never know which team will show up