+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does RG3=MLB for the G-men

does RG3=MLB for the G-men

After watching last nights game do you guy see the Giants finally drafting a true MLB talent. I would die of joy if Reese found a way to get Te'o, but who else do you guys think would help.

Giants need to address the Defensive Line in the first round I believe. An athletic MLB like Alec Oggletree would work wonders but I dont think the Giants would go with a player like him.

If RG3 comes out of this season unscathed without any serious injury, I'm sure the Giants FO will deem him a long-term threat and he will end up influencing the players we draft on defense. Blackburn certainly appeared mismatched in all phases of the game and was a liability.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    If RG3 comes out of this season unscathed without any serious injury, I'm sure the Giants FO will deem him a long-term threat and he will end up influencing the players we draft on defense. Blackburn certainly appeared mismatched in all phases of the game and was a liability.
    Blackburn is awful but he makes 1 game changing play eevery few weeks and people seem to forget. He looked completely over matched yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Blackburn is awful but he makes 1 game changing play eevery few weeks and people seem to forget. He looked completely over matched yesterday
    +1

You need a dynamic MLB to play against an option offense. Need to be able to take on blockers, and have enough range to take on faster backs or quarterbacks.

A MLB would be nice but with OSI leaving, a DE may be a point of need...I'd like to see Tracy more this year but who knows...I wouldn't be suprised if corner was what they target in the 1st...TT's injury, I haven't watched the film like the coaches so I can't officially say but Webby seems to be getting beat more, idk not sure on that one...I love Hosley and Prince but you can always use more imo.

I would say it was the poor play vs the redskins run that exposed Chase moreso than RG3.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    good point..he had a pick against Cleveland and it was all forgotten, and I think he was lucky on that play anyway..Chase is on of my favorites but he is looking over matched at times out there...
    Last edited by alentown pa; 10-22-2012 at 10:54 PM.

I hope we draft kevin minter personally.. He looks fast on tape in my opinion, and hits like a ton of bricks and is good at making plays around the line..

+ Reply to Thread