+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Horror movie?

house of 1000 corpses was good movie too imo

Moke is breaking my heart right now.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Pet Cemetery scared me. But the most traumatic show to me was Alfred Hitch****'s An Unlocked Window. I was a kid when I saw it and have never recovered. My parents should have never let me watch that show. It was on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    To hell with those movies. Especially if you believe in things like that (which I do). I don't really care much for bloody/gory movies. Those get boring.
    Why the hell with them? I don't believe in that but they are awesome and freaky

Quote Originally Posted by ashleymarie View Post
    Pet Cemetery scared me. But the most traumatic show to me was Alfred Hitch****'s An Unlocked Window. I was a kid when I saw it and have never recovered. My parents should have never let me watch that show. It was on tv.
    pet cemetery was creepy as hell...when that little kid cuts the old mans heel..I still cringe...never saw the Alfred Hitchc o ck movie...sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Why the hell with them? I don't believe in that but they are awesome and freaky
    Because I get scared

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

A little known classic horror movie is Bob Clark's 1974 "Black Christmas". This is the same director who made the Christmas comedy classic, "A Christmas Story".

This is credited as being the first true slasher movie, except it relies on creepy environment/cinematography to achieve its scares rather than blood/gore.

Basic plot: A killer is terrorizing a sorority house during Christmas break. It is truly quite a disturbing film, and if you watch it by yourself at night I guarantee you will be creeped the **** out.

If you have not seen this film and are a fan of horror movies you NEED to see this.

Here is one of the creepiest scenes

Easily the creepiest horror movie I have ever seen next to John Carpenter's original Halloween. You can tell Carpenter was inspired by this film.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    A little known classic horror movie is Bob Clark's 1974 "Black Christmas". This is the same director who made the Christmas comedy classic, "A Christmas Story".

This is credited as being the first true slasher movie, except it relies on creepy environment/cinematography to achieve its scares rather than blood/gore.

Basic plot: A killer is terrorizing a sorority house during Christmas break. It is truly quite a disturbing film, and if you watch it by yourself at night I guarantee you will be creeped the **** out.

If you have not seen this film and are a fan of horror movies you NEED to see this.

Here is one of the creepiest scenes

Easily the creepiest horror movie I have ever seen next to John Carpenter's original Halloween. You can tell Carpenter was inspired by this film.
    That's freaking crazy. I can't watch stuff like that, too scary. It's scarier to think it can actually happen too.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Have any of you seen A Serbian Film? It literally rapes your soul. I actually don't recommend it to anyone lmao it's that psychologically disturbing.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Shining book > shining movie.

I hate horror movies, they suck now. I love the old exorcism movies. Those were the creepiest.
    Ya, the Exorcist was pretty freaking scary.. To be honest, the first time i saw the Grudge and the Ring, i was pretty scared as well.. Stephen Kings "IT" was pretty scary as well.. When i was a kid, and saw that for the first time, it took awhile to stop thinking of that dang clown! The first part is the best when there kids, the 2nd half is not nearly as good...

+ Reply to Thread