+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Horror movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    That's freaking crazy. I can't watch stuff like that, too scary. It's scarier to think it can actually happen too.
    Those are the kinds of movies that freak me out. Freddy Kreuger never scared me as a kid because I knew that type of stuff was made up. Same with Jason (coming back from the dead). But Michael Myers, that dude straight up terrorized me as a child lol. That white, expressionless mask...the fact that he stalked babysitters and he was an escaped mental patient. It's completely possible.

And that one scene where he appears behind Laurie in the doorway will haunt me forever...His mask slowly appearing out of the darkness...

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Have any of you seen A Serbian Film? It literally rapes your soul. I actually don't recommend it to anyone lmao it's that psychologically disturbing.
    Nope, but you have me intrigued now lol

Everyone knows the scene in the Ring where she comes outta the TV scared u the first time u saw it..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    Those are the kinds of movies that freak me out. Freddy Kreuger never scared me as a kid because I knew that type of stuff was made up. Same with Jason (coming back from the dead). But Michael Myers, that dude straight up terrorized me as a child lol. That white, expressionless mask...the fact that he stalked babysitters and he was an escaped mental patient. It's completely possible.

And that one scene where he appears behind Laurie in the doorway will haunt me forever...His mask slowly appearing out of the darkness...

Love the Halloween franchise.....I think his mask looked the scariest in part 2 when the nurse gets out of her car to go into the hospital and they show Michael's face in the side mirror of her car....creepy!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Love the Halloween franchise.....I think his mask looked the scariest in part 2 when the nurse gets out of her car to go into the hospital and they show Michael's face in the side mirror of her car....creepy!
    I love the Halloween franchise as a whole more than any other simply because it is the only movie that scared me. Part 2 was great as it kept true to the first movie and was very creepy set in the dark hospital. Part 3 wasn't related to Michael Myers but it was a good little horror film in its own right. Part 4 was terrible. The mask was terrible IMO. Part 5 was better, but not great. Halloween 6 was whack. H20 was better than 4,5, and 6 only because Jamie Lee Curtis returned. I won't even discuss the one with Busta Rhymes and Tyra Banks...that killed the franchise for me. What were they thinking?

I thought Rob Zombie's remakes were good. They received a lot of criticism, but I like how he explained the backstory of Michael Myers. Plus turning him into a literal giant made him very intimidating:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Serbian_Film

Good God..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Everyone knows the scene in the Ring where she comes outta the TV scared u the first time u saw it..lol
    YO, SCREW THAT MOVIE! DIDN'T SLEEP FOR DAYS.

Why would anyone want to watch something like that?

It's trying to be disgusting and horrible. Really no point to it except to show how perverse and shocking it can be. No creativity in it imo, unlike some of the other films mentioned.
    Last edited by Rusty192; 10-23-2012 at 09:33 PM.

don't watch it..srsly its sick..the people who made it are sick..im still haunted by it

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    halloween is prbly my fav movie period, not just horror...The creepiest scene is where she is in school and he is watching her from the street...I agree that is a creepy part in 2 when his face appears in the window.

+ Reply to Thread