+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 93

Thread: Favorite Horror movie?

  1. #31
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Why would anyone want to watch something like that?

    It's trying to be disgusting and horrible. Really no point to it except to show how perverse and shocking it can be. No creativity in it imo, unlike some of the other films mentioned.
    I heard that they were trying to send a message to the Serbian government by making it.

    I'm sure there are others way to show your distaste for government then have a retired porn star rape a fetus and chop off someone's head...
    It's just really too much.

    MUCH better.

  2. #32
    Veteran Giantz4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York State of Mind
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    retired porn star rape a fetus and chop off someone's head....
    I'm not big into the shock movies so maybe I will skip that one based on your summary lol

    Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

  3. #33
    Veteran Giantz4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York State of Mind
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    halloween is prbly my fav movie period, not just horror...The creepiest scene is where she is in school and he is watching her from the street...I agree that is a creepy part in 2 when his face appears in the window.
    Also the hospital scene when Michael Myers steals Loomis' car and the patients are just walking around in the dark/rain. ****ing creeped me out like crazy.

    Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

  4. #34
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    I'm not big into the shock movies so maybe I will skip that one based on your summary lol
    Yeah, it would be best.

    I always thought Jeepers Creepers was pretty scary.

    MUCH better.

  5. #35
    I know The Thing scared me when I first saw it around 9 years old or so. Creepy shapeshifting aliens that absorb you ehhhh. I was wary of my dog for days haha. At that point, I decided I didn't want to be a scientist involved with Antarctica.

    Now a days, I won't watch any scary movie that involves corrupted children because it's such an overplayed plot. So I haven't seen all the rage about the Paranormal Activity movie series.

  6. #36
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,169

    MUCH better.

  7. #37
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,169
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I know The Thing scared me when I first saw it around 9 years old or so. Creepy shapeshifting aliens that absorb you ehhhh. I was wary of my dog for days haha. At that point, I decided I didn't want to be a scientist involved with Antarctica.

    Now a days, I won't watch any scary movie that involves corrupted children because it's such an overplayed plot. So I haven't seen all the rage about the Paranormal Activity movie series.
    From what I've heard, Paranormal Activity is stupid.

    MUCH better.

  8. #38
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,236
    Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    halloween is prbly my fav movie period, not just horror...The creepiest scene is where she is in school and he is watching her from the street...I agree that is a creepy part in 2 when his face appears in the window.
    How about when she looks out her bedroom window and sees him standing in her backyard......got chills....

  9. #39
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,236
    Wanna talk sick movies.....anyone seen Last House On The Left?.....The original, re-make was no where near as good.

    or the original When A Stranger Calls

  10. #40
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ya, the Exorcist was pretty freaking scary.. To be honest, the first time i saw the Grudge and the Ring, i was pretty scared as well.. Stephen Kings "IT" was pretty scary as well.. When i was a kid, and saw that for the first time, it took awhile to stop thinking of that dang clown! The first part is the best when there kids, the 2nd half is not nearly as good...

    I agree with the Grudge and the Ring, but Stephen King's "It" scared me when I was really young. I thought it was actually funny when I watched it recently. The book was amazing,

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts