+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Horror movie?

I won't argue with any choices made here... I enjoyed them all, and agree... especially with Jeepers Creepers.
    But, as an 11 year old, I remember I was so scared from the very first color vampire film... "The Horror of Dracula", 1957, I went to bed with a rosary around my neck.
    When the original B&W "Dracula" with Bela Lugosi was your only comparison, Christopher Lee as Dracula was scary ****. Hammer Film's color vampire movies in the late 50's, early 60's might have been tame by today's standards, but they were the best 50 years ago. The best since then, IMO... "30 Days of Night".

I also think "Aliens", the second, was excellent. It was better than Alien, IMO, because they only showed about 15 very dark seconds of the creature in that first one.

Banned
    The Sixth Sense isn't really considered a horror flick but that movie creeped me out. Ghost movies period be creeping me out because I be thinking it can be true.

I watched Halloween for the first time last night, the one with Michael Myers (I am so late, but I hate scary movies so I have a reason to be haha).
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

A lot of awesome costumes last night from what I saw. I was giving out candy with my friend who works at a tool shop. It's not really a tool shop because it's huge. It was a good time.

Watched scary movies and went to a Halloween party. Pretty good night.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Romero's (original) Night of the Living Dead
    Darkness (Anna Paquin's such a cutey)
    Original Halloween flick gets a nod, Mike Myers > Jason and Freddy
    Alien (Aliens was my flick though, but that was more Thriller/Action than Horror) - haven't seen Prometheus yet...

To me most horror flicks are more of a grim, bad comedy; meaning excessive blood, uber violence and stereotypical "shock" moments that are done to death. (pun intended)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Mine is 1978's Halloween..best horror movie of all time imo
    scary movie 2

Can't believe no one mentioned the Exorcist yet...the movie made me lose my Chefboyardee Ravioli when I was 5.

Also recommend people play the maze game if they're a fan of the movie...try it. Only takes a minute.
    http://www.maniacworld.com/maze_game.htm

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Can't believe no one mentioned the Exorcist yet...the movie made me lose my Chefboyardee Ravioli when I was 5.

Also recommend people play the maze game if they're a fan of the movie...try it. Only takes a minute.
    http://www.maniacworld.com/maze_game.htm
    lol i was obviously joking when i said scary movie 2 but the exocist? ive heard a lot of people say this movie was scary and when i watched it, i almost fell asleep. i dont see whats so scary about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    lol i was obviously joking when i said scary movie 2 but the exocist? ive heard a lot of people say this movie was scary and when i watched it, i almost fell asleep. i dont see whats so scary about it.
    The movie was def scarier when I was a tyke and still now, it's fairly scarier than most movies out there. Hard to believe you almost fell asleep watching it.

Out of curiosity...what movie do you consider to be scary?

+ Reply to Thread