+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: just gonna wait for the game

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    Eh, I find that a divisional game means the rule book is thrown out. These games are completely unpredictable. We were considered to be the better team vs. the Skins and we barely escaped.
    I said"if they play a good game" The Skins game they did not play good. Theycould have easily lost. When they execute all 3 phase, maybe 3 or 4 teams inthe league can stay with them. The Cowboys aint one of em !!!!

Remember, no one gets a free pass to the championship, anything can happen. The difference between this year and last is the Giants are healthy Early.
    If it stays that way, the sky is the limit. (not to mention the GB, NO and Ravens games dont appear to be as daunting.........do we all concurr???

Quote Originally Posted by NASTI-D-AWSUM-O View Post
    Remember, no one gets a free pass to the championship, anything can happen. The difference between this year and last is the Giants are healthy Early.If it stays that way, the sky is the limit. (not to mention the GB, NO and Ravens games dont appear to be as daunting.........do we all concurr???
    yes.. And neither does the steelers. That's why you don't make assumptions when the schedule comes out. You just never know how things will play out from one season to the next. Steelers D not the same without Troy P. ravens all of the sudden seem human without Ray and others. Saints have won two in a row but beat TB and will prob beat panthers this week, however they are clearly not the team they were last season. GB has also come on after slow start but still look very beatable.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    Professor.......get some comfort food and a 6 pack for the game......you are going to need it LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    i heard they were talking about possible season ending toe surgery pending MRI results. Then in another thing I read that he was not totally ruled out for Sunday. What so you know as far as up to date info.Also Felix jones and Murray
    i dont think murray is gonna play this wk either. but lee's injury is worse.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Professor.......get some comfort food and a 6 pack for the game......you are going to need it LOL
    i have to go to work right after the game. thats gonna suck unless Dallas wins

Banned
    Do you even yourself in your heart of hearts think Dallas will win? Find some eye candy at work to take your mind off the pain

Just left the Dallas forums. Sean Lee will have season ending surgery on his toe. Out for the yr. Now we will have to hear all the "You won cuz Lee, Costas & Murrey were hurt" card.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Just left the Dallas forums. Sean Lee will have season ending surgery on his toe. Out for the yr. Now we will have to hear all the "You won cuz Lee, Costas & Murrey were hurt" card.
    Who cares, not like we got any sympathy last year
    when we had multiples out or playing injured.

Oh, I agree 100%, it's just that I'm so sick & tired of players & fans from other teams always pulling the "we beat ourselves" or "ur lucky our best player/players was out" card!

+ Reply to Thread