+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Just left the Dallas forums. Sean Lee will have season ending surgery on his toe. Out for the yr. Now we will have to hear all the "You won cuz Lee, Costas & Murrey were hurt" card.
    nope. even though those injuries do hurt Dallas, i am far from believing Dallas cant win this game. You'll remember costa got hurt in the first game in the first series, i believe. the backup, cook, stood up well against the lil g's and ive no reason to think he wont again. witten and miles austin are healthier this time around and the d-backs for Dallas are getting better each week. ratliff didnt play the first time around but looks good coming back, with murray out, dont be surprised if you learn a new rb by the name of tanner. this guy is only a 3rd stringer but the lil g's aren't going to know what to expect of this guy. and he's actually good lol. better than your butterfingers dave wilson. and ive no reason to think felix cant run on yall.

alot of you chumps are sticking your chests out already celebrating lol. seems like you guys are gonna jinx the lil g's and thats fine with me..its precisely what i said i am avoiding to do this time around. but i'll remind yall Dallas won the first time this yr and there is no reason why they cant again.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    nope. even though those injuries do hurt Dallas, i am far from believing Dallas cant win this game. You'll remember costa got hurt in the first game in the first series, i believe. the backup, cook, stood up well against the lil g's and ive no reason to think he wont again. witten and miles austin are healthier this time around and the d-backs for Dallas are getting better each week. ratliff didnt play the first time around but looks good coming back, with murray out, dont be surprised if you learn a new rb by the name of tanner. this guy is only a 3rd stringer but the lil g's aren't going to know what to expect of this guy. and he's actually good lol. better than your butterfingers dave wilson. and ive no reason to think felix cant run on yall.

alot of you chumps are sticking your chests out already celebrating lol. seems like you guys are gonna jinx the lil g's and thats fine with me..its precisely what i said i am avoiding to do this time around. but i'll remind yall Dallas won the first time this yr and there is no reason why they cant again.

Crue, its a division game so you are absolutely correct. HOWEVER i believe the giants are going to bring it come sunday and IF we do in fact smack you down, your season will be over and the excuse machine will be fired up as always.....the big question will be who are we going to fire now?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post

Oh i have already said in this thread and others where some gmen fans were predicting stupid scores of 33-3 and stuff like that. Its not going to happen. Its a NFCE game and most likely goes down to the last possession like most NFCE battles do. I dont think you guys missing those players will effect how dallas plays. And yes i think dallas is very capable of winning. I mean look at the other games we have played in NFCE. It doesnt usually matter how you play in the games prior good or bad. Look at how we trounced SF and then had to struggle to beat the Skins and needed last second heroics again just to pull out the win.

Or look how bad the Eagles looked prior to playing us. Having a turnover on everyother series it seemed. lol. just horrible is how they looked no nice way to put it. Yet against us they had zero turnovers and won the game. Then right after playing us they go right back to their Turnover selves.

So i am thinking this will be another nailbiter. I hope not but i sure thats how it will play out. someone winning with either a TD or FG right at the end
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***