+ Reply to Thread

Ahmad Bradshaw Trucking London Fletcher

Since a lot of people kind of got upset with Bradshaw smacking Cruz upside the helmet I thought I'd look one of the best plays by Bradshaw during the Redskin game. No ones mentioned the trucking that Bradshaw gave to Fletcher. Can anyone post a vid of it?

For a smaller back Bradshaw runs over people like a mad man possessed, lol...I love it!!

Big ups to AB.

Bradshaw took lessons from BJ....Fletcher took lessons from landry
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    Bradshaw took lessons from BJ....Fletcher took lessons from landry
    oh yea, I totally forgot about Landry..lol

That was awesome. Bradshaw trucked someone else this season to, who was it?

He destroyed Brodney Pool last year on his way to the endzone...that was awesome

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

I think Fletcher is starting to show his age, that guy always shows up for a Giants game. It was still awesome to see Bradshaw bowl him over but as a fan of Fletcher he doesnt seem the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyr View Post
    I think Fletcher is starting to show his age, that guy always shows up for a Giants game. It was still awesome to see Bradshaw bowl him over but as a fan of Fletcher he doesnt seem the same.
    I have to agree, I'm a huge Fletcher fan and it does seem like his career is starting to come to an end. Sort of like Ray Ray, that's the way the game goes but it's sad.

Bradshaw isn't really a little back. 5'10 and 220+ pounds.

I remember reading he weighed in at training camp two years ago at over 230

David Wilson is almost the exact same height and he weighed in at 205, but looks substantially smaller than bradshaw

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    He destroyed Brodney Pool last year on his way to the endzone...that was awesome
    I was at that game - the "OOOOOH" from the crown was unreal.... and the ones from the replays after werent bad either .

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    I was at that game - the "OOOOOH" from the crown was unreal.... and the ones from the replays after werent bad either .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_scQFxiEus

That was awesome.

Fletcher is showing his age, he was injured and not on the field for Cruz's 77yd td. The previous years back, Fletcher probably not exit for a little injury. One of the few guys from opposing nfc east teams I respect though