+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Redskins CB Josh Wilson Not Impressed By Cruz.....

NOT IMPRESSED BY CRUZ
    Redskins corner Josh Wilson made no excuses after getting beaten on Cruz’s 77-yard TD, but he did take a parting shot at the salsa-dancing receiver. “He made a play, a straight go route,” Wilson said. “He made a play. I tip my hat to him.

“He didn’t do anything all game,” Wilson added. “The guy was not a part of the game until the last play. It was an unfortunate situation.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...#ixzz2A9rgJ4sc

LOL LOL LOL at Wilson. Those sour grapes must taste really bad.

GO GIANTS!!!!!

6 catches for 54 yards.

Veteran
    Ha - classic disrespect - we are the lowly giants and are just glad to be on the same field as players like the ALMIGHTY Josh Wilson.

Usually I play devil's advocate on here but not even I can think of defending this Josh Wilson kid in any way possible.

well he musta missed that td grab as cruz ran by him...i thought he made him look a fool. when you HAVE to have help covering a guy, dunno if u should be calling into question that guys game...

thats because all he saw was his *** as he ran by their secondary...guess he wasn't impressed
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

He's not impressed, yet he got beat. Lol

I wasnt impressed either. I mean how hard is it to beat Josh Wilson anyway......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Maybe some of these players that refuse to talk to the media are on to something.

LOL Cruz caught 6 passes prior to that, 4 of which gave us 1st downs. The other 2 receptions both put us in 3rd & 1 situations. Don't player hate, Wilson.