+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowboys talking crap!

Bench Player

Cowboys talking crap!

Ok Giants and Giants fans. Being a Giants fan in Dallas is a tough thing. So much praise is given to the Cowboys and in particular Mr. Romo yet so much criticism is given to the Giants and Eli. Well, the Cowboys are down here talking a but load of mess about the Giants. I am a former professinal athlete and have ties to some that are regulars around several Cowboys players. Mr. Romo in particular speaks very poorly behind closed doors of the Giants defensive front. Claims they are overrated and that his offensive line will provide all the time he needs to pick the Giants apart. I have to admit that I was hurt by the performance last game when they seemed to pressure Romo in the first half but severely fell off in the second allowing Dallas to win. Garrett has mentioned in this weeks practices that beating the Giants again this Sunday is the first step in their Super Bowl run. Giants, please make sure that does not happen. I have confidence in my team. Let's dominate the Cowboys and send Romo home early this season. GO GIANTS!!!!!!

Romo will be playing golf soon enough!

I love when the Cowboys lose. I want to see another loss for them in their house by courtesy of the NY Football Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Romo will be playing golf soon enough!
    In Cabo with Witten?
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Let's see - 5 years ago the Cowboys swept us and we won the Superbowl. Last year the Redskins swept us and we won the Superbowl. We need to beat the Cowboys and maybe let the Eagles sweep us, eh? See a pattern here??

Then you know if we win another Superbowl it'll mean the Jets will cut Tebow loose in order to bring in the next big buzz to steal the headlines.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    In Cabo with Witten?
    Yup, talking about next year! How they will dominate. Michael Irvin will probably be there too to give me stuff to talk about on his show.

Quote Originally Posted by mac24 View Post
    Ok Giants and Giants fans. Being a Giants fan in Dallas is a tough thing. So much praise is given to the Cowboys and in particular Mr. Romo yet so much criticism is given to the Giants and Eli. Well, the Cowboys are down here talking a but load of mess about the Giants. I am a former professinal athlete and have ties to some that are regulars around several Cowboys players. Mr. Romo in particular speaks very poorly behind closed doors of the Giants defensive front. Claims they are overrated and that his offensive line will provide all the time he needs to pick the Giants apart. I have to admit that I was hurt by the performance last game when they seemed to pressure Romo in the first half but severely fell off in the second allowing Dallas to win. Garrett has mentioned in this weeks practices that beating the Giants again this Sunday is the first step in their Super Bowl run. Giants, please make sure that does not happen. I have confidence in my team. Let's dominate the Cowboys and send Romo home early this season. GO GIANTS!!!!!!
    Sorry...I call total BS on this post.
    For your very first time posting...epic FAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Yup, talking about next year! How they will dominate. Michael Irvin will probably be there too to give me stuff to talk about on his show.
    I was actually referring to 2007 when witten and romo took a weekend vacation just before we beat them in the playoffs
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by thomsoad View Post
    Sorry...I call total BS on this post.
    For your very first time posting...epic FAIL.
    does seem slightly off

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    I was actually referring to 2007 when witten and romo took a weekend vacation just before we beat them in the playoffs
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that!

+ Reply to Thread