+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cowboys talking crap!

Quote Originally Posted by derekunion28 View Post
    i dont doubt this at all ...giants dline hasnt been really scaring anyone these days its seems its the media that crowns them the best dline in nfl
    after 7 games they are still saying this...I wish they would stop until the guys do warrant it. Right now they dont.
    Would love to see them kick Romo *** though....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Yo Mac, what team did you play for?
    Not that I'm saying I believe him or anything, but a few on this board have comprehension problems. He never said he was a former Giant, he never said he played professional football! He said he was a "former professional athlete"! He could have been a boxer, a golfer, a bowler, a ping pong player, a lingerie football player....etc

Quote Originally Posted by mac24 View Post
    Ok Giants and Giants fans. Being a Giants fan in Dallas is a tough thing. So much praise is given to the Cowboys and in particular Mr. Romo yet so much criticism is given to the Giants and Eli. Well, the Cowboys are down here talking a but load of mess about the Giants. I am a former professinal athlete and have ties to some that are regulars around several Cowboys players. Mr. Romo in particular speaks very poorly behind closed doors of the Giants defensive front. Claims they are overrated and that his offensive line will provide all the time he needs to pick the Giants apart. I have to admit that I was hurt by the performance last game when they seemed to pressure Romo in the first half but severely fell off in the second allowing Dallas to win. Garrett has mentioned in this weeks practices that beating the Giants again this Sunday is the first step in their Super Bowl run. Giants, please make sure that does not happen. I have confidence in my team. Let's dominate the Cowboys and send Romo home early this season. GO GIANTS!!!!!!

blah...blah...blah..blzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    Not that I'm saying I believe him or anything, but a few on this board have comprehension problems. He never said he was a former Giant, he never said he played professional football! He said he was a "former professional athlete"! He could have been a boxer, a golfer, a bowler, a ping pong player, a lingerie football player....etc
    How ironic. I didn't ask what NFL team he played for. Maybe I should of added what sport did he play for if wasn't on a team sport like golf and boxing.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

Quote Originally Posted by mac24 View Post
    Ok Giants and Giants fans. Being a Giants fan in Dallas is a tough thing. So much praise is given to the Cowboys and in particular Mr. Romo yet so much criticism is given to the Giants and Eli. Well, the Cowboys are down here talking a but load of mess about the Giants. I am a former professinal athlete and have ties to some that are regulars around several Cowboys players. Mr. Romo in particular speaks very poorly behind closed doors of the Giants defensive front. Claims they are overrated and that his offensive line will provide all the time he needs to pick the Giants apart. I have to admit that I was hurt by the performance last game when they seemed to pressure Romo in the first half but severely fell off in the second allowing Dallas to win. Garrett has mentioned in this weeks practices that beating the Giants again this Sunday is the first step in their Super Bowl run. Giants, please make sure that does not happen. I have confidence in my team. Let's dominate the Cowboys and send Romo home early this season. GO GIANTS!!!!!!
    Beating the Giants is their first step in their SB run??? There is no way that stupid teams goes to the SB, whether they beat us or not.

+ Reply to Thread