+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Favorite Book?

  1. #11
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I love going there and seeing all the different books.

    Nerds > Laurah

    HAHAHHAHAHAHA.

  2. #12
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In your kitchen.
    Posts
    32,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    HAHAHHAHAHAHA.
    I'm glad my abhorrence for Laurah has pleased you

    Please support.

  3. #13
    All-Pro Kase-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    BK 2 LI
    Posts
    12,237
    Anything by Hunter S. Thompson, dude was an insane genius (dual meaning) and he actually started off as a sport writer and always held sports close to all of his works and heart. I gotta thank the public library for having EVERY SINGLE ONE of his books and when I was a 'security guard' for a town dock I got to rip through all of them

    Speaking of, I wanna start his whole collection over. DAMN he was great
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'


  4. #14
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In your kitchen.
    Posts
    32,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Anything by Hunter S. Thompson, dude was an insane genius (dual meaning) and he actually started off as a sport writer and always held sports close to all of his works and heart. I gotta thank the public library for having EVERY SINGLE ONE of his books and when I was a 'security guard' for a town dock I got to rip through all of them

    Speaking of, I wanna start his whole collection over. DAMN he was great
    Any specific book by him you like the most?

    Please support.

  5. #15
    Call me a kid (which i am) but i love the percy jackson series.
    ​​​

  6. #16
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In your kitchen.
    Posts
    32,999
    Quote Originally Posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
    Call me a kid (which i am) but i love the percy jackson series.
    They totally messed up the movies

    Please support.

  7. #17
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Almost done with Catching Fire and must say it isn't THAT bad. The concept is decent and I'm hearing that there is a cliffhanger.I think the 1st book was way too obvious and the movie did it no justice. I knew from a mile away that something like that was going to happen. Hopefully the second book ends with a bang. Once this book is done I might start reading Crimw and Punishment along with my Ascent of money book.

  8. #18
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In your kitchen.
    Posts
    32,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Almost done with Catching Fire and must say it isn't THAT bad. The concept is decent and I'm hearing that there is a cliffhanger.I think the 1st book was way too obvious and the movie did it no justice. I knew from a mile away that something like that was going to happen. Hopefully the second book ends with a bang. Once this book is done I might start reading Crimw and Punishment along with my Ascent of money book.
    I'm glad you are giving Catching Fire credit

    Please support.

  9. #19
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'm glad you are giving Catching Fire credit
    It's not like they are the best books ever written though. But I kind of knew that going in. They are really for younger audience.

  10. #20
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In your kitchen.
    Posts
    32,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    It's not like they are the best books ever written though. But I kind of knew that going in. They are really for younger audience.
    Yeah. Even I had to be a little patient with the Hunger Games.

    Please support.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts