+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: STEVIE BROWN

STEVIE BROWN

This kid has been playing under the radar 5th in tackles on the team 3 ints one Fumble recover.Only started 3 of the 7 games.

3 bad teams released him
    Oakland Panthers and Ind go figure and Reese picks him up.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

But how many big plays have we given up without KP back there as our last line of defense? He may be better than we anticipated in KP's abscense, but once KP is healthy again Brown will return to his proper place on the depth chart.

Veteran
    I can see Stevie Brown rotating in the 3rd safety when KP and Will Hill come back

Brown looks good. I thought Hill looked even better. I love this years Reese's pieces.

He's been playing pretty good, but like G4L said..we should see a lot of the big plays by offenses disappear once we get KP back.

I think KP is seriously overrated on this message board. Brown has done an exceptional job replacing KP. Phillips is good for a big hit or two but Browns coverage skills in my eyes are just as good.

good job on making this thread, i was gonna make a shout out thread as well. brown has been playing very well, the ball just seems to find him. his first game or two he had some issues in pass coverage (despite making an int or 2). but vs wash i thought he played very sound football. he seems to be getting better and better....its a good problem to have when u got 3 safeties who can all make plays...i gotta be honest i think besides a game or 2 from rolle, brown has played better. but that could be bc alotta things like pf easing up on the responsibilties he asks of brown etc

didnt brown also play for the redskins? coulda swore he did...i thought that mighta been a reason he was playing like a bat outta hell

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    I think KP is seriously overrated on this message board. Brown has done an exceptional job replacing KP. Phillips is good for a big hit or two but Browns coverage skills in my eyes are just as good.
    This is a joke right?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTruck View Post
    This is a joke right?
    Not at all. KP is very good, but hes just not a game changing player. I remember when we drafted him people called him a mix of Ed Reed and Sean Taylor. He has not lived up to that though people on this board will have you believe hes a perrenial hall of famer.

He is the equvalent of Shaun Williams. He is very good but he is not a game changer.