+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow!

Veteran

Wow!

If the Giants make it to the playoffs with this schedule, they should just award the Lombardi to them and cancel the playoffs...

Week 08 @ Dallas Cowboys
    Sun, 10/28 at 4:25 PM EDT

Week 09 Pittsburgh Steelers
    Sun, 11/04 at 4:25 PM EST

Week 10 @ Cincinnati Bengals
    Sun, 11/11 at 1:00 PM EST

Week 12 Green Bay Packers
    Sun, 11/25 at 8:20 PM EST

Week 13 @ Washington Redskins
    Mon, 12/03 at 8:30 PM EST

Week 14 New Orleans Saints
    Sun, 12/09 at 4:25 PM EST

Week 15 @ Atlanta Falcons
    Sun, 12/16 at 1:00 PM EST

Week 16 @ Baltimore Ravens
    Sun, 12/23 at 1:00 PM EST

Week 17 Philadelphia Eagles
    Sun, 12/30 at 1:00 PM EST

All-Pro
    They had a very hard schedule in 2008. They had home field advantage and lost the 1st game of the post season.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    They had a very hard schedule in 2008. They had home field advantage and lost the 1st game of the post season.
    I'm not saying they will win if they make it...I'm just saying they will have to play like champions all year just to make it.

there are only 2 teams with a winning record on that schedule.
    only 1 team that we have played already has a winning record.

if 13 of your games are against teams with .500 or less winning %
    then i don't see why its a hard schedule. pretty weak actually.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

Even with the Ravens seeming to slip a bit, it is still a big boy schedule, no doubt!
    No one remembers who came in second.

I kept saying, from the beginning of the season, what a tough schedule the G-Men have, and most of the Giant posters kept saying, oh the Giants are use to tough schedules, they can handle it....I say it's not fair, how they pick these teams....other teams have a cream puff schedule .......I still don't know how they come up with this ! Maybe it will make them play Harder !
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 10-24-2012 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    I kept saying, from the beginning of the season, what a tough schedule the G-Men have, and most of the Giant posters kept saying, oh the Giants are use to tough schedules, they can handle it....I say it's not fair, how they pick these teams....other teams have a cream puff schedule .......I still don't know how they come up with this ! Maybe it will make them play Harder !
    you really don't know how they make the schedule?(that is an honest question)how can it not be fair? every team in the same division plays the same schedule except 2 games which are decided by where they finish last year....I guess the draft isn't fair either cause we picked last?
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Honestly at this point we have an easier schedule than the rest of our division. They have to play all the NFC South and AFC North teams like us, plus theres the fact that STL beat WAS, SEA and CHI beat DAL, and ARI beat PHI, while we schooled SF.
    Andre the Giant

Quote Originally Posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
    I'm not saying they will win if they make it...I'm just saying they will have to play like champions all year just to make it.
    Would you want it any other way? We could have the team to do it. The next 9 games will tell the story and it starts with Sunday. GO GIANTS!!!!!

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Honestly at this point we have an easier schedule than the rest of our division. They have to play all the NFC South and AFC North teams like us, plus theres the fact that STL beat WAS, SEA and CHI beat DAL, and ARI beat PHI, while we schooled SF.
    The East plays almost the same schedule. The only teams the Giants play that the others might not are the 49ers and Green Bay.