+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who will Plax score on first?

I have to go with Ross falling down and leaving Plax wide open..just a hunch.

Re: Who will Plax score on first?

It is going to be an interesting matchup. He knows our players tendencies and vice versa. I expect some plays to be made by both really. Except we're going to play ****ty soft coverage and he'll get clean releases alllll day off the line

I figure they will leave him wide open.

[quote user="daynemustgo"]I have to go with Ross falling down and leaving Plax wide open..just a hunch.[/quote]

Does it matter he'll probably score on everyone of them before the 45-13 thrashing is over & they sweep the remains of the NYG's off the Jets stadium.

All-Pro

You mean someone will be covering him?

Veteran

[quote user="daynemustgo"]I have to go with Ross falling down and leaving Plax wide open..just a hunch.[/quote]

You know he's going to be "fired up" about the game. I predict he comes out "like he was shot out of a gun"

[quote user="yatitle"][quote user="daynemustgo"]I have to go with Ross falling down and leaving Plax wide open..just a hunch.[/quote]

You know he's going to be "fired up" about the game. I predict he comes out "like he was shot out of a gun"[/quote]

Very good

[quote user="Vtgmenfan89"]It is going to be an interesting matchup. He knows our players tendencies and vice versa. I expect some plays to be made by both really. Except we're going to play ****ty soft coverage and he'll get clean releases alllll day off the line[/quote]

He knows our tendencies....thank you for making me laugh. What is the NYG's secondary tendencies hmmm.. let's see drop off 15 to 20 yards stand there like the statue of liberty.. run down to an open spot. Raise your hands and shout out Mark it's my turn this time... I know everybody's wide open but come on man it's my turn to catch this pass don't you dare skip me .... I've got incentives in my contract just like the rest of the recievers... Thank you now I can turn & make Rolles fall down in front of me like he's trying to make a tackle & run for another 15 yds.

Good grief sad but even sadder true.

Veteran

If there is ANYONE in the NFL that wants to rub Coughlin's face in the dirt, it's Plaxico.

If there is ANY Defensive Coodinator that will allow an opponent to rub Coughlins face in the dirt, it's Fewell.

Plaxico could be in line for3 TD circus. I'm getting sick just thinking about it.

It doesn't matter who covers him...Plax will have at least 2 tds...maybe even 3.