+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Q+A Game Thread

  1. #1
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259

    Lightbulb Q+A Game Thread

    Okay, I will ask a question, next person has to answer it.......... and then ask a question for anyone else to pick up the question and answer.


    For example:
    Person A: Do you like dogs?
    Person B: Hate them! Do you like cats?
    Person C: I love cats, Do you like lizards?
    ETC.
    Hope this stays active and try not to be on this game 24/7 where the same 2 people are answering and asking all day.

    Have some fun with this and I hope this can work.

    This is not GIANTS or SPORTS related, so you can make it anything you want.


    My Question is:

    What was your dream job as a child?

  2. #2
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,283
    Hair stylist/ makeup artist....who do you have a man crush on? (must name someone)

  3. #3
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Hair stylist/ makeup artist....who do you have a man crush on? (must name someone)
    Is this directed towards men only?..cause "man crush" seems a little weird to ask a female. I'm going to answer it anyway lmao well I won't say my real crush so I'll give an athlete: Hakeem Nicks Question, If you could live anywhere in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  4. #4
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Is this directed towards men only?..cause "man crush" seems a little weird to ask a female. I'm going to answer it anyway lmao well I won't say my real crush so I'll give an athlete: Hakeem Nicks Question, If you could live anywhere in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?

    Italy

    If you had to sit down with any former president and eat dinner for an hour, who would it be?

  5. #5
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Italy

    If you had to sit down with any former president and eat dinner for an hour, who would it be?
    Either FDR or JFK

    Which would you rather do? Sit in a bath tub filled with spiders for one hour without clothing, or be an Eagles fan for a month?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Either FDR or JFK

    Which would you rather do? Sit in a bath tub filled with spiders for one hour without clothing, or be an Eagles fan for a month?
    My life could depend on the type of spiders but I'd take my chances versus being an Eagles fan!

    You have two choices: Spend a 24 hour period with Eli Manning going over game tape or do you hang out with Jerry Jones at Disney World and also get $100,000?

  7. #7
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,952
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    My life could depend on the type of spiders but I'd take my chances versus being an Eagles fan!

    You have two choices: Spend a 24 hour period with Eli Manning going over game tape or do you hang out with Jerry Jones at Disney World and also get $100,000?

    ....Crap...24 hours with Eli.
    Jerry Jones would be picking his nose the entire time..although I would like the money.

    CURSE YOU ENIGMA!

    Would you rather eat a ghost chili pepper, or a rotten toenail? (Yes, I'm disgusting)
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  8. #8
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,283
    Toenail

    What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you during a make-out session with a man or woman?

  9. #9
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Toenail

    What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you during a make-out session with a man or woman?
    One time my roommate walked in. Twas awkward. Question: What is your biggest pet peeve?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  10. #10
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    When people don't respond to your texts and they are on FB.

    What is your favorite breakfast consist of?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts