+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Eli finally grew a set!

"I appreciate him giving it to me. Thank you," Manning quipped. "I didn't think it took a rocket scientist to figure it out either. I had a guy running open and I hit him."
    That's about as big a shot as Manning has ever taken at another player. And here comes another one:
    "If that's the way they want to put it in their heads, then that's fine. But the fact is that was the coverage they messed up," Manning said. "That's what you've got to do as an offense: You've got to take advantage of it. If a team wants to give up some plays or they don't want to play well on a certain day, it's our job to play better and make the plays and take advantage of that opportunity."

Eli breaking out of the norm and firing back a jab at DeAngelo Hall!

http://usat.ly/RWjOhD
    Last edited by Abby Manning; 10-24-2012 at 09:13 PM.

good.....screw these other players who think they give the Giants wins or that they are lucky.
    Just as Eli said you take advantage of the opposing defenses mistakes. Pretty much the name of the game.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

What Hall said must have been the dumbest thing ever said from an athlete, I believe.

Veteran
    Lol, Eli obliterated him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GFiP View Post
    Lol, Eli obliterated him.
    Hey that's a lot coming from the mouth of Eli, Mr. PC.

Veteran
    Abby go back in the kitchen and keep our QB feed!!!

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

well when the last handful of games result in a win for the nyg, and the opponents consistently claim the bs thats been claimed, eventually someones gonna say something and im glad it was eli. he doesnt say much in the media eye but when he does, its usually short, sweet and to the point

did eli actually say that?or is this a joke? ....just wondering cause when he speaks he is usually so politically correct almost to the point of boring....for him to say that is really out of character
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

When I click on your link all I get is a bird and some kind of dead three-eyed fish.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    When I click on your link all I get is a bird and some kind of dead three-eyed fish.
    same here
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"