+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Bradshaw Misses Second Straight Practice

TR2 ‏@TomRock_Newsday
    Uh oh. Ahmad Bradshaw on the bike again. Missing second straight practice.

Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
    RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) is not practicing today. He sat out yesterday, too. Coughlin hoped he would work today.

Other Injury Notes:

TR2 ‏@TomRock_Newsday
    Besides Bradshaw, Jacquian Williams the only other Giant who is clearly not practicing.

Baas (ankle) returned to practice. Phillips doing some position drills for 1st time since knee injury.

Nicks is practicing again. Bernard, Beckum doing some drills while media at practice.

Will this mean more carries for Brown and/or Wilson?

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

UP NEXT!: Flip and Andre

Please support.

I would be so happy to see those two play their hearts out, and it would be hilarious if i started both of them over Stevan Ridley on my fantasy team (with Ray Rice on a bye) and it wound up working out...

Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Wilson may get three carries instead of two!

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I would be so happy to see those two play their hearts out, and it would be hilarious if i started both of them over Stevan Ridley on my fantasy team (with Ray Rice on a bye) and it wound up working out...
    Honestly, with the way our O-line has been looking and Sean Lee out for the Cowboys, they could have a big day if they both start.

We'll see what happens.

Please support.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Honestly, with the way our O-line has been looking and Sean Lee out for the Cowboys, they could have a big day if they both start.

We'll see what happens.
    If bradshaw ends up being listed as OUT I definitely know who I would be starting, but if Bradshaw will still dress then I'm not so sure...

Excited to see Bernard getting back to practice. If we get him and Canty going full strength the defense will dominate.

Rest Bradshaw. Brown already proved he can handle the load and hopefully Wilson can break a few long runs in the 2nd half.

Bradshaw knows how it goes around here....he won't miss a down if he can help it.
    on offense , except for Eli , next man up is liable to steal your lunch money and
    spend it on your girlfriend !!
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

tc has been saying more often that he doesnt want this once a week stuff, he doesnt like it and neither do i. that said, bradshaw is about the one exception to the rule on a consistent basis. he'll practice tmrw and then do the installation stuff on sat, then start on sunday. if any of that tho is missed, then i'd be surprised if he started.
    also, we've seen TC not be shy about pulling bradshaw and sitting him to start the game. he did it at dallas last yr and we won, but we fell behind and prob coulda used him despite bj going for 100...itll be interesting. im hopeful that regardless, it means more brown n wilson