+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where to Park at Cowboys Stadium

I'm going way down south to root for the Giants this weekend and I've heard that cowboys stadium only has 15,000 parking spots for 85,000 fans. I wanted to get a parking pass, but they are sold out so I'm looking for another way to reserve a spot.

I was doing some research online and found a site called ParkWhiz that sells parking online. They list locations at cowboys stadium at http://www.parkwhiz.com/cowboys-stadium-parking/

Has anybody tried ParkWhiz before? I'm planning on using them unless you guys tell me other wise.

Go Giants!

By the cow pens
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Park in Sean Lee's spot...
    He wont be needing it this weekend...

(ouch).......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Banned
    I used ParkWhiz last week to find Redd's Bar and Restaurant, they're legit. Those people on stubhub or wherever you went will try to rip you off for those parking passes.

as far away as possible

On top of a few fatass Cowboy fans that won't get out of your way
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Park in Sean Lee's spot...
    He wont be needing it this weekend...

(ouch).......
    EVIL

put a big 'ole Giants bumper sticker on your car and that morgue picture of Jerry Jones from our 2007 playoff win at Dallas and park right in Jerry's spot

and dont worry about fines/towing/trespassing/impound ... we can work something out with the board and paypal and i have a 3rd cousin twice removed that's a pretty good lawyer
    Apologize to Melo 5

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by davejones34 View Post
    I'm going way down south to root for the Giants this weekend and I've heard that cowboys stadium only has 15,000 parking spots for 85,000 fans. I wanted to get a parking pass, but they are sold out so I'm looking for another way to reserve a spot.

I was doing some research online and found a site called ParkWhiz that sells parking online. They list locations at cowboys stadium at http://www.parkwhiz.com/cowboys-stadium-parking/

Has anybody tried ParkWhiz before? I'm planning on using them unless you guys tell me other wise.

Go Giants!
    There is a Walmart with large parking & BIG good sports bar on North side, they rope off & charge for parking get there early park there enjoy some beers, wings & early games, that what we did last year....

Shouldn't be too hard to find a spot....I hear alot of Cowboy fans will be parking at the local hospital so they can cheer their team on